2012-13 I-LEAGUE: ROUND 23

Comments

• nice turnout at Vasco. I hope Salgaocar play here in future for I-league games. and Sporting at Duler Ground. <br>
  • What is the price for a ticket and how many of those fans actually paid for a ticket?
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
    edited April 2013
    What is the price for a ticket and how many of those fans actually paid for a ticket?

Price of ticket at alll stadiums for every team is Rs.30/- Until this free pass issue is resolved we can never know how many paid. But atleast 5-6K people must have payed bcoz this id new venue.
  • I hope they are learning. Paying tickets is still one of my major issues with Indian football. We need ticket revenue as well. Specially when we dont have TV revenue at all.<div><br></div><div>Also the Tilak looks like everything I imagined it could look like. Surely U17 World Cup material. Just needs bucket seats.</div>
    But the buckets seats will reduce capacity actually. If you noticed the people are crammed at places so close to each other which wont be possible with seats.
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    Domnic wrote: »
    But the buckets seats will reduce capacity actually. If you noticed the people are crammed at places so close to each other which wont be possible with seats.

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">From the looks of it though, that is only one stand (half a stand actually in the picture). The stand on the opposite side had plenty of open space. In fact I think the bucket seats would increase the atmosphere which is currently a little stagnate (based on what I see) due to the high elevation from the pitch to fan.</font></div>
    @arsenalkid. Even the other half of the main stand had equal number of people but not so crammed up like this part. If you notice, some people are actually standing in the middle portion which is foolish. They should be made to sit on the other side so that the stadium looks full.<br>
    The only problem that I found was that there was hardly any security. GFA seems to be overconfident about the peoples behaviour. There were people even sitting on the lowest tier next to the VIP's on either side and there is not even any barricading to avoid them going onto the field. You can literally go and shake hands with Booth/Scattorie during the match. It is total unrestrained access to the field and very limited security also.<br><br>Secondly the good part is there is no netting to prevent objects being thrown from above and a clear viewing experience. Thirdly there was no checking at the gates. We could carry anything inside including stones(for Karim)  <br><br>@ashlesh. Why is GFA so scared about crowd in duler. They do strict checking at the gates and dont even allow helmets to be taken inside even though they have installed that shitty netting. I think duler should also follow in Tilaks footsteps and stop this nonsense harassment.<br>
  • hadfadkarhadfadkar 1236 Points
    Dempo Sports Club will be arranging for transport for its fans to Tilak Maidan for match against Pailan Arrows, on 6th April 2013.

Club Buses will depart according to the following schedule

Siolim via Mapusa ( 4:30 pm Contact: Mr. Babli Mandrekar on 9923184788)

Santo Estevam Via Goa Velha Highway (5 pm: Contact Mr. Dominic on 9822648295)

Panjim ( Fish Market , 5pm. Contact Mr. Peter on 9923666827)

All fans wishing to witness the match are requested to avail of this service.