2012-13 I-League: Round 26

Comments

• Aint going to happen till the product gets better and demand gets better.
  • wekaweka Alabama, United States245 Points
    Pardon the dumb question... what is the CFL?
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    weka wrote: »
    Pardon the dumb question... what is the CFL?

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;">CFL = Calcutta Football League</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calcutta_Premier_Division</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Premier Division is the top level of it. It is the top state league of West Bengal.</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">And note: There are no dumb questions that can be asked here. If you have a question, just post it and we will reply nicely. The purpose here is to help new fans and sometimes older fans learn more about Football in India so do not worry about asking what you consider to be a dumb question.</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Cheers. :D</font></div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Just a correction - It is Calcutta league not the state league
  • rudra wrote: »
    Just a correction - It is Calcutta league not the state league
    <br><div><br></div><div>District. Sorry about that.</div>
  • wekaweka Alabama, United States245 Points
    ... know where I can watch any CFL match online?
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    zenga tv website news time channel
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    Hey, did s.chhetri played last game against air india?
  • hadfadkarhadfadkar 1236 Points
    preetam wrote: »
    Hey, did s.chhetri played last game against air india?

yes
  • hi...I have a question...<br><br>How many teams in I-League and how many matches do clubs play in a season? <br><br>What are some football clubs in Bangalore and where are their stadiums located?? <br><br>Whats the average ticket price to watch a I-League match...<br><br>