NEHRU CUP 2012

Comments

• RonnyRonny 10488 Points

> Arsenalkid700 said:
    > You can tell we are really trying but the pitch and the new style we are trying is just killing us. This is probably what killed Pailan Arrows as well.

Makes sense

• ashindiaashindia 9365 Points

What exactly is India trying to play ??? Long ball or short passes

• > ashindia said:
    > What exactly is India trying to play ??? Long ball or short passes

It is safe to say "A fucked up version of both".
  • > Joyptan said:
    > Fifa points calculeted like this P = M x I x T x C. if india beat nepal p = 3150*.85 total 127.5 points. See fifa FIFA/Coca-Cola World Ranking Procedure for details.

FIFA points is "average points per game", not cumulative. So you can't get actual point with that formula only. 
    You have to combine all the points you earned from the games played during last 12 months, and divide it by the number of games. Let's call this A. (For example, you earned 300 points in a game, 200 in another game, and lost 3 other games. Then you got total 500 points in 5 games. Then 500/5 = 100)
    And do the same thing on the games played 12-24 months ago. This is B.
    24-36 months ago. C.
    36-48 months ago. D.

A + (Bx0.5) + (Cx0.3) + (Dx0.2) = FIFA points.

> Terp13 said: > We will have a total of 110 points if we beat Nepal today regardless of the situation vs Cameroon because they don't count towards ranking because it is not their senior team.

So this is right.
  • jees_josejees_jose 210 Points

I am feeling disheartened. Nepal all over India. How will I hold my head up infront of Nepaly guys now?

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

Watch live now mud wrestling india vs nepal on neo prime.

• ashindiaashindia 9365 Points

Nepal able to pass well but not India

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

Guchimare
    > Joyptan said:

> Fifa points calculeted like this P = M x I x T x C. if india beat nepal p = 3150*.85 total 127.5 points. See fifa FIFA/Coca-Cola World Ranking Procedure for details.

FIFA points is "average points per game", not cumulative. So you can't get actual point with that formula only. 
    You have to combine all the points you earned from the games played during last 12 months, and divide it by the number of games. Let's call this A. (For example, you earned 300 points in a game, 200 in another game, and lost 3 other games. Then you got total 500 points in 5 games. Then 500/5 = 100)
    And do the same thing on the games played 12-24 months ago. This is B.
    24-36 months ago. C.
    36-48 months ago. D.

A (Bx0.5) (Cx0.3) (Dx0.2) = FIFA points.

> Terp13 said: > We will have a total of 110 points if we beat Nepal today regardless of the situation vs Cameroon because they don't count towards ranking because it is not their senior team.

So this is right.

u got me wrong. That formula only gives points for a perticular game. In todays pirticular game india would get 127.5 points which would be avereged out with our last 1years points. So india wont add this mutch to fifa ranking points.

• Wots da time gone so far? Any close calls frn any sides?