NEHRU CUP 2012

Comments

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

We are the champions,We are the champions,We are the champions,We are the champions,We are the champions,We are the champions,We are the champions,We are the champions.

• usaindiausaindia 1671 Points

good job india

now we need to plan carefully to get our rankings up
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points

More than the trophy it is the positive display our boys which is great to watch!!

Dutchmen declares the new team in India which is great to watch for !!!!

Now lets keep the gear and rise up the ladder
  • Who the hell is dat presenter? She is all too excited and blabbering!!

• namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points

We did it. We played really well. But don't kill me for this, I smell some fish there. It looked like a script...may be I just am unable to sink in the fact that we beat Cameroon..!

• RonnyRonny 10488 Points

This performance should give awesome confidence to guys like Lenny,Francis,Mehtab,Robin,Raju,Denzil who shud be now even more potent domestically

• RonnyRonny 10488 Points

This was no script..you have to see it to believe it..we couldnt outrun them,,but our pressing down,aerial ability and determination were far superior..hats off to this Indian team

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

Just a fact:- last two time whomwe have beaten in the final we have lost in group stages both times against that team. Hope this year would be no diferent. my fact became true thanx for everybodys pryers.

• VikiViki 140 Points

I like it....It was waiting for the 12th Results....It was amazing feeling to watch the penalty shootout..

This is a new beginning in Indian football.... Hope we get lot of corporates coming to support football in India...

We should not carried away by the win..there are lot of scope for improvement... Let this be the starting point..

Come on India.... Come on Indian football...

• namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points

> Ronny said:
    > This was no script..you have to see it to believe it..we couldnt outrun them,,but our pressing down,aerial ability and determination were far superior..hats off to this Indian team

I just wanted to see peoples' reaction :P
    This was a new Team India. What a game we played man. Only a few chinks here and there. I would say Gourmangi, even though he scored, is turning out to be a weak link. Raju did very well today with his sliding tackles. Sanju Pradhan is the biggest let down for me. And Lenny and Francis were awesome.