NEHRU CUP 2012

Comments

• namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points

Yes. I agree. I was fan of Bob only for first 2 years of his tenure. He did bring changes in the mentality of the officials and the way the players were treated. But for 5 years he remained stuck with same set of players and poor playing style.

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

AIFF should know when to keep and when to change a coach...coaches tend to be stuck by their system and choice of players.

• am so happy with this display of football, the most amazing and UNNOTICED thing was our PRESSING and TIRELESS HARDWORK in midfield..... one of the BEST nights of my life......i wonder what the cameroonians are thinking about us now?
    :-S 

• and all those fucking maldivian and nepali fans.....u suck big time..... lol
    =))

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

In my opinion the match the Nabi-Clifford's defensive role in clipping of the right wing of #Cameroon was decisive today. Their no.7, Ashu Tambe and no.12 Bebey Kingue were in great form throughout

• I simply love the way India played today.. I dont know, if I am only alone, but I felt India lacked a player who can play in the hole. Francis is good but he strayed in midfield mostly. Sunil was alone most of the time upfront. Defence was out paced most of the time by Opposition. Raju is inconsistent, but he has age on his side and can grow in top grade defender. Gouramangi used his height to his advantage today, but he is slow as per Indian standard. Sanju is not yet upto the level of NT yet. Franco is better RB than Nirmal. Other than that I loved how Nabi and Clifford combined on the left flank, there was hardly any potent attack 
    by Cameroon on left side, instead India created lot of problem for them with overlaps. Mehtab is good DM. With Lenny as playmaker, India is having a good midfield. Also, curretn India has one of the best midfield bench strength in recent times.

In all, strong areas Left flank (Nabi and Clifford), center midfield (Mehtab,Lenny,Raja, Ralte,etc), striker (Sunil). Weak areas Right flank (both WB and RW is not there), CAM (not there most of the time, drifted to middle most of the time),defence and striker (none except Sunil)
  • RonnyRonny 10488 Points

> sanvedjadhav said:
    > and all those fucking maldivian and nepali fans.....u suck big time..... lol
    =))

They are not here..only sensible fans are here :)

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

What the gonepal or f**knepal fb page showing now.

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

In the right nirmal chhetri , didn't go up much, but his defensive job on Momasso (no.2) was crucial in the game. #NehruCup

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

Mehtab and lenny r indias unsung heroes.