NEHRU CUP 2012

Comments

• namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points

> Shah476 said:
    > been away from the site for a while..must say congratulations to you all. great job and hopefully better things from here onwards.

Thanks a lot Shah bhai!

The Cameroonian League pays them $1000 a mont..which means at most Rs 7 lakh a year...wth
    And here we are paying 1 crore to gourmangi Singh. We will get 13 Mpondos for that sum!

• Shah476Shah476 240 Points

not to mention the crazy amount for state level players from australia!!

> Shah476 said:
    > not to mention the crazy amount for state level players from australia!!

Yes. I saw Tolgay's smiling face while signing for Mohun Bagan today. He must be thinking 'what moron these people are to pay me that money'.

• > Shah476 said:
    > not to mention the crazy amount for state level players from australia!!

Please no.... I hope that was a joke that your making after seeing past comments. I would rather take the cheaper and more effective S.League (Singapore) players than Australian state league. 

Yoshihito Fujita would have been better for Prayag United, J.League Division 2 player, 29 years old, 10 goals so far in 2012. Why the hell not.

i see changing trends in indian football..for last 15years it was any1 black, tall and strong and he got the deal..now it seems like whoever is white is getting it.. that philippines player signed by salgaocar is good option and im sure he will deliver. 

• > Shah476 said:
    > i see changing trends in indian football..for last 15years it was any1 black, tall and strong and he got the deal..now it seems like whoever is white is getting it.. that philippines player signed by salgaocar is good option and im sure he will deliver.  

Okay but dont suggest Australian state players, the only one that has actually done well in India is Tolgay... everyone else is a flop in India. And the sad part is that when an Australian fails in India they go back to an Australian state league and is one of the best players... says something.

Also... Rohan Ricketts.

im not suggesting them... im saying they are easily getting contracts and not delivering..

• > Shah476 said:
    > im not suggesting them... im saying they are easily getting contracts and not delivering..

Then we are in agreement... I think we just increased Tolgay's salary 10 times from what he got in Australia.

those state leagues dont pay much...n if hes getting a crore in india..that is insane. that is league 1 salary here..