NEHRU CUP 2012

Comments

• usaindiausaindia 1671 Points

we need clubs to stop paying so much for un proven players

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

> usaindia said:
    > we need clubs to stop paying so much for un proven players

But most costly players in I League are not un-proven (in i league)- ranti, tolgay, odafa ....yes Carlos is an exception
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

Is'nt comments going out of topic.

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

> Joyptan said:
    > Is'nt comments going out of topic.

yes :)
  • > rudra said:
    > > usaindia said:
    > > we need clubs to stop paying so much for un proven players
    >
    >

But most costly players in I League are not un-proven (in i league)- ranti, tolgay, odafa ....yes Carlos is an exception

Yes but do they really deserve those deals that they are getting. I mean lets look at Ranti, he is good for I-League but in say J.League I see him as a 5-10 goalscorer a season there. J.League teams wont pay as much for that type of player.

Carlos was payed a lot at Melbourne, he has proven his worth.

i meant stop giving  1or 2 crores for guys who are not national team players

• > usaindia said:
    > i meant stop giving  1or 2 crores for guys who are not national team players

Well from what I heard Ranti is given somewhere around 2-3 crores. I mean 1.0 - 1.25 would be okay seeing how he is about to enter his prime and all but Tolgay does not deserve to be in the crore range. Nor does Mangi.

I mean I know "pro journalists" say this is good but what if a foreign club wants Mangi... they wont pay that much for him. How can the Indian players go abroad when what they are payed in India they wont get anywhere else.

> Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > usaindia said:
    > > i meant stop giving  1or 2 crores for guys who are not national team players
    >
    >

Well from what I heard Ranti is given somewhere around 2-3 crores. I mean 1.0 - 1.25 would be okay seeing how he is about to enter his prime and all but Tolgay does not deserve to be in the crore range. Nor does Mangi.

I mean I know "pro journalists" say this is good but what if a foreign club wants Mangi... they wont pay that much for him. How can the Indian players go abroad when what they are payed in India they wont get anywhere else.

thats what i am saying
  • > usaindia said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > > usaindia said:
    > > > i meant stop giving  1or 2 crores for guys who are not national team players
    > >
    > >

>
    >

thats what i am saying

BUT THATS WHAT I AM SAYING! We cant do it at the same time! Oh the humanity!

Obviously you can tell I just started to realize that was your point and now I am covering it up thinking that I am a fool. This is when you laugh.
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points

Sorry for being away guys

Congrats to India ON DEFEATING A VERY VERY VERY powerful team
    yes they are not rank 59 i would say maybe 80-90
    And yes we are not 169 I would say we have Skillfully risen to 120-130 rank

By the way this is the best moment of my life since da day i was born