Mumbai fc 2012-13 season

Comments

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

@shankar - how will u edit the 'India' in my quoted comments :P

• @Shankar the defense is weak. I mean I know it is Mohammed Rafi and NP Pradeep and it is only pre-season but 3 goals? Something is wrong. Do you know the line-ups.

• shankarshankar 2600 Points

> Arsenalkid700 said:
    > @Shankar the defense is weak. I mean I know it is Mohammed Rafi and NP Pradeep and it is only pre-season but 3 goals? Something is wrong. Do you know the line-ups.

no idea about the starting lineups...even they didnt shared the goalscorers as well.... in first of the the two one was scored by opara,ashutosh mehta and 3rd dont know.

Mumbai fc will play their last pre-season friendly against air india on saturday 2 pm at fr.agnel ground vashi.....

anyone could make it??
    Mumbai fc Merchandise Update

Good News For the fans the official Mumbai FC Merchandising would be available for the entire season in the below mentioned address:

70 Seventy Mumbai,
    Sportscenter, Bandra Reclamation, Bandra (W), Beside MET Grounds , Near Lilavati Hospital, Mumbai - 400050

that too for 200 bucks!!! a cheap buy good move from the club
  • nice....they should hav done dat yrs ago.....idiots..... good thing is that atleast they woke up.....they should also distribute some free jerseys to players from good college teams, which may increase its appeal wen they wear it occasionally......donating few thousand should not be a problem for essel group

• namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points

selling original quality (if it is) jersey for Rs 199 is a donation itself :p

• > nameWTHeld said:
    > selling original quality (if it is) jersey for Rs 199 is a donation itself :p

i dont think it will be high quality, maybe just like the one's at FS
    :P

> sanvedjadhav said:
    > nice....they should hav done dat yrs ago.....idiots..... good thing is that atleast they woke up.....they should also distribute some free jerseys to players from good college teams, which may increase its appeal wen they wear it occasionally......donating few thousand should not be a problem for essel group

If they have announced it earlier who would have purchased from market???pune ppl as they go to stadium or mumbai based fans who dont get to watch the match??

It is good that they are going for merchandise sale when the live matches is almost assured by end of first half of season
  • > sanvedjadhav said:
    >
    > nameWTHeld said:
    > > selling original quality (if it is) jersey for Rs 199 is a donation itself :p
    >
    >

i dont think it will be high quality, maybe just like the one's at FS
    :P

You really don't like Mumbai, do you.