Mumbai fc 2012-13 season

13»

Comments

• > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > sanvedjadhav said:
    > >
    > nameWTHeld said:
    > > > selling original quality (if it is) jersey for Rs 199 is a donation itself :p
    > >
    > >

i dont think it will be high quality, maybe just like the one's at FS
    :P
    >
    >

You really don't like Mumbai, do you.

at the beginning i did, but after i realised they are making no efforts to connect to the fans here, their brand of football is also not too attractive (defensive most of the times), slow build up (boring to watch) , no big names , lack of fighting spirit and determination......all these lead to my waning of support for them...... i really supported whole heartedly mahindra utd before they shut shop :-( ...... in the above aspect i like AI for their clever tactical play (clever use of set pieces), fast counter attacking football (according to me they are the quickest team in i-league) and team full of youngsters and never give up attitude.....sadly they are a PSU ..... btw my fav team is DEMPO ;-)

• Mahindra United had all there seasons in Cooperage... also what did they do to connect with fans. What are AI doing "ya we are bringing a bunch of youth players", do they even have a choice? Mumbai FC started tournaments, they started online communication before all the other I-League clubs considered it. They even started a u19 club before Pune thought it over. Obviously financial constraints are hitting them but that is because of the lack of games in Mumbai... once that starts happening I would hope they start caring as well as the fans.

• munna21977munna21977 2 Points
    edited October 2012

I wish they build some sort of club house at Cooperage Ground where supporters/members can have a beer or so before going for Mumbai FC match.
    ;))

• > munna21977 said:
    > I wish they build some sort of club house at Cooperage Ground where supporters/members can have a beer or so before going for Mumbai FC match.
    ;))

In England usually the supporters do that themselves and then affiliate with there club through request. In America the clubs do it.
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points

> munna21977 said:
    > I wish they build some sort of club house at Cooperage Ground where supporters/members can have a beer or so before going for Mumbai FC match.
    ;))

A club house is planned but will be affiliated to WIFA not mumbai fc...so may be MFC fans could use the same
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Mumbai fc u-19 team looking good for promotion to Elite division of mumbai football league..</font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div><a href="http://mumbaistrikers.com/index.php?option=com_joomleague&view=ranking&p=50&type=0&from=567&to=571&Itemid=343">http://mumbaistrikers.com/index.php?option=com_joomleague&view=ranking&p=50&type=0&from=567&to=571&Itemid=343</a></div><div><br></div><div>With 3 matches over, mumbai fc are joing leaders with 7 points.....</div><div><br></div><div>AIFF academy team were playing mid table/bottom sides of this same league which is also been dominated by MFC u19 side</div>