2012 Federation Cup

Comments

• > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151130249868046&set=a.434331163045.204285.141280818045&type=1&theater

well in my previous post regarding infrastructure i mentioned that PATHETIC SLUSHY practice ground that AI play on in kalina,mumbai..... this result comes as no surprise to me......and every year there are new unknown players signed by AI......these players are hungry for success and they JUST DONT GIVE UP

• > Soccerlover said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > > Ashlesh said:
    > > > good to see AIR INIDA winning :P rohan you must be proud of them :P :P 
    > >
    > >

Oh ya, Air India is my favorite team man, they are the best in the world.

>
    >

Wow..great! so many Air India supporters suddenly!

:-))

No way...no "time" for that joker....he needs to be kicked on his backside....u give the same team to TJM and see what he does with the team...
  • > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > But seriously, good job Air India. They have really done well with there mix of experience and youth but I really hope that Churchill Brothers can take them back down to earth.

As for Bagan, give Santosh more time. Its only been 2 games. 

No way...no "time" for that joker....he needs to be kicked on his backside....u give the same team to TJM and see what he does with the team...

• RonnyRonny 10478 Points

And Odafa the fool was saying MB gonna win the Fed cup :))

• > Ronny said:
    > And Odafa the fool was saying MB gonna win the Fed cup :))

U play Odafa in EB and see he would become the highest scorer....b'coz the midfield of EB is the best in the country.Its not his fault. Last year also there was no one in MB midfield who could create moves upfront for him to score..it was his solo effort that saw him most of the goals he scored last year. 
  • What are you talking about, the players are used to TJM and TJM almost has all the say in his players. Another coach would be in the same situation as Kashyap. Give the grown man some time and he will deliver.

• ashindiaashindia 9320 Points

So now Santosh Kashyap is worst coach in world after Fed Cup exit.

Mohun Bagan Coach Time Line(12-13 SEASON) -
    Santosh - June to Sep 2012
    Jose - Sep to Nov
    Bob - Nov to Dec
    Nayemuddin - Dec to Jan 2013
    AVB - Jan - Jan 2nd week
    Guss Hiddnik - Jan 2nd week - Feb
    Lippi - Feb - March
    Ancelotti - March - April
    Sir Alex - April - Season End

Mohun Bagan finish 6th in I-League 12-13 and win nothing.So for next season Mohun Bagan have decided to rope in Pep Guradiola they have signed Chidi Edeh for 10 crores and Hamza for 15  crores and release Black Mamba.In defence they have strengthed by signing Anwar Ali and Mahesh Gawli(after seeing his fit body in pics).Hopefully win I-League 13-14

Soccerlover this is for you.No offence to M.B fans  :)

• namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points

> ashindia said:
    > So now Santosh Kashyap is worst coach in world after Fed Cup exit.

Jose - Sep to Nov
    Bob - Nov to Dec
    AVB - Jan - Jan 2nd week
    Lippi - Feb - March

Mohun Bagan finish 6th in I-League 12-13 and win nothing.So for next season Mohun Bagan have decided to rope in Pep Guradiola they have signed Chidi Edeh for 10 crores and Hamza for 15  crores and release Black Mamba.In defence they have strengthed by signing Anwar Ali and Mahesh Gawli(after seeing his fit body in pics).Hopefully win I-League 13-14

ROFL

• > ashindia said:
    > So now Santosh Kashyap is worst coach in world after Fed Cup exit.

Jose - Sep to Nov
    Bob - Nov to Dec
    AVB - Jan - Jan 2nd week
    Lippi - Feb - March

Did I ever tell you that you have good comedic talents. :)