FIFA World Cup 2014 Brazil

Comments

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    AHHH! Think about it rationally! I remember when Moussa Dembele signed for Tottenham and when this "Belgium circlejerk" began and on SKY Sports News they showed a graphic of a potential "All Premier League Belgium XI". Adding Januzaj made that circlejerk bigger.

That is what I am saying in terms of that they are about to be dissapointed through big expectations. Ronaldo is by far the best player in his team with a few other top players, making them good enough to at least make the quarters or semis if they are lucky. Argentina with Messi is world-class, esspecially when you add in the other top-class players they have. Sergio Romero who is probably the best in South America at the moment in the keeper department. Zabaleta and Demichilis having good seasons with Manchester City. di Maria, Sosa, and Alvarez having good domestic seasons as well and Aguero, Higuain, Lavezzi, and even Palacio having great seasons.

So ya, I would expect Argentina to do very well in the World Cup but not because of Messi alone but because of the other players they have at their disposal. Win however might still be out of their reach when compared to Germany and Spain.

Belgium again have good players, many who play for top sides (esspeically in England) but almost all of them are overrated and have to many expectations on them.
    Anyway, SONY Six is the official broadcaster of the FIFA World Cup in India and South Asia (I think). Seeing their commercial makes me wish they would just come in and save the I-League from TEN Action.

• preetampreetam 870 Points
    man if you go then  spain too have over rated players in terms of torres, xavi and alonso....yeah but in terms of belgium and england and france they are good to go till QF ...if they get past QF that will be surprise....
    To be honest, I do think they are overrated and many players are not as good as they are made out to be for Spain but the chemistry these guys have with each other is good and will probably be vital in the World Cup.
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10481 Points
    I don't expect anything from messing and Ronaldo
  • dhritiman7dhritiman7 4030 Points

All official adidas matchballs since 1970. The football panel was designed black & white to get more visibility in Television. 
    namewtheldgoalkeeparmohammed_87hassanreddevil87
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    They already had a base isn't it?

They came 4th in 1986 and played in many world cups. This time however there is  some hype on the team unlike most of the other times
    So... word down the street is that Qatar could lose the World Cup... so... if there is a re-bidding process and if we can should India bid?

India 2022!
    ashindiagoalkeepararchakmohammed_87hassan