FIFA World Cup 2014 Brazil

Comments

• ashindiaashindia 9365 Points
    edited June 2014
    No 2022 will be too early, I don't think India can invest so much right now and there is no way we will be having a team even ranked under 120 by that time.

So India for WC maybe 2034 or 2038 not before that. First we need to host Asia Cup and try to become top 10 in the continent, qualifying regularily and reaching knock out stages should be our aim.
    namewtheldArsenalFan700goalkeepararchakpreetam
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    I hope you know I was joking right... you know me like that by now :)

Although it was fun to think about but ya I agree, we are basically in a worse off situation than Qatar. Qatar has money that they want to invest in football and in making these stadiums and they have a better national team than us.

My guess that if it was to leave it would be between the US or Australia, in which case I hope Australia gets it so that Canada can go for the 2026 edition. 2034 or 2038 would be perfect as that would be the next time Asia could get to host, at which point we should be ready.
    rudra
  • wekaweka Alabama, United States245 Points
    edited June 2014
    Not sure if AFC (or FIFA) is willing to let Australia host both the World Cup and Asian Cup so close together. My pick for anotherr Asian country? Vietnam or Saudi Arabia
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Why not if they are close together? They just allowed Qatar to host the World Cup after they hosted the Asian Cup in 2011!
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    There is 11 years diff. Mate..2011 and 2022...its not that close
    Asian cup is in afc hand and wc is in fifa hand....so keep calm and watch hockey wc on tensports.com
    @Weka
    are u kidding vietnam? Saudi is okay but seriously vietnam?they are even below india...if asian is needed than korea or japan wil be gud or maybe joint venture by uae and oman and saudi....
    Nz is also a gud option...are they capable of hosting big event?
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    @well
    Vietnam! !!!!! Mite as well give it to Pakistan then :p
    shankar
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10481 Points

Vietnam Is much above india

just check there yuth development there academy holds our national under 16 to draw in our own backyard

there under 19 team trashed Australia 5-1

now there whole country follows under 19 hoping to get them into world cup