FIFA World Cup 2014 Brazil

Comments

• CybertronCybertron 402 Points
    Players like Arjen Robben should come to India and play for some top level club in India (on loan from Bayern Munich). He is a very quick thinker with the ball.
    ashindiapreetamgoalkeeparmunna2197777negiArsenalFan700mohammed_87hassangopiajeeshrudraArcadeRoarand 2 others.
  • ashindiaashindia 9365 Points
    Your starting to be very irritating bro
    Ashleshmunna219777ArsenalFan700namewtheldsamiam
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    Yeah...either wants every single player to go to europe or he wants players like arjen rvp to play in india...i guess he wil be taking care of their wages
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    Yeah govt. Dont hav any work for him they wil spent entire budget in futbal...and to make them play for european team indian gov. Wil be paying money to clubs...
  • akshay23akshay23 154 Points
    edited June 2014
    It is really irritating to see comment from people like Cybertron and Ashish Negi, forum getting amatuer, it was good to read posts of Arsenalkid, Rudra, Munna, Ashlesh, Ashwin earlier Shankar, kshirtij and Silver 
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    The hardest thing about this world cup has been "Cafe Rio".... This guy Nikhil Chinapa dont even know who are playing half the time i think... always thinks twice before naming the teams which are gonna play....

I wish they only had shown the highlights or at least tried to get mayanthi langer as host the only beautiful host in india to know sports other than cricket 
  • CybertronCybertron 402 Points
    @ashindia What is so irritating about my comments? :( I just want India to qualify for World Cup more quickly in future.

@preetam Corporate and private sector are only interested in high return in investments. They don't want to take risks. There is also talk of Pune FC owners not keen on their club future. I-league club fans in this forum are against Indian Super League which will bring necessary financial support for Indian football. 

The next option we have is financial and infrastructure support from the government. Who do you think will help Indian football in future?
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    No game has gone for a DRAW so far. Very strong South American performance. Looks like all 5 will move to next round!!!!

Dissapointed by Sony Six so far. Today they had this former Channel V VJ Nikhil Chinappa. They need to invest in dedicated Sports Host. Even DD used to have Charu Sharma, Anupam Gulati ha ha ha. Sony Six is going for VJs and mimicry artists to host World Cup Football.
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    @7Negi You never invited him to your birthday party.

@Everyone How has the coverage of the World Cup been in India? I just had guests from India arrive yesterday and they love the coverage here (keep in mind they are European footy fans).
    7negi