FIFA World Cup 2014 Brazil

Comments

• reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    I beg to disagree this time England has some good players but compared to others they are not able to gel as team. They played better than Italy in majority of the game but penetration is not there. Rooney is totally off on left but sterling is playing superb. Removing Rooney will help them. 
    munna219777
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10481 Points
    English players are overrated
    Beckham,Lampard,Gerrad coz of epl

I saw people mention beckham with Zidane He is nt even like Pirlo,Xavi or even a Robben
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    Lol Beckham .... He was the reason England played world cup 2002 and under his captaincy only England best performance came in recent time i.e 2006 
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    Beckham was more popular bcoz of his gud looks and hairstyle than his futballing skills and he was never at the level of zidane
    rudra
    Hes and compare him with.Zidane @negi

Joshua Kennedy is reason y Australia is playing in world cup so I shoukd compare him with Zidane,
    Beckham is not even as good as Pirlo
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    So what oyher fan forum you read that shit from?
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    What a performance by Switzerland. 3 points from the first game.
    This World Cup looks different- teams scoring first are losing and where are the DRAWS?? All games are getting Result. In this way, we will have decision of which team going in next round way before last games of the Group.

• gopiajeeshgopiajeesh Kerala655 Points
    edited June 2014
    @ mohamad hassan

Comparing a central midfielder with winger..you have to specify the difrance
  • BadBad 5146 Points
    Lol!!!Gerrard is overrated???

Lol !!!Gerrard has been one of the best if not the best Box to Box Midfielder that the world has seen.

He has been a complete midfielder (Scoring,Passing,Providing,Strength,Tackling,Stamina,Leadership,Vision,Awareness).

Tell me a midfielder whose is better than Gerrard with regards to all these attributes in the world.

People like Zidane,Pirlo ,Xavi etc may be better than Gerrard's but their Tackling is no where close to his.

Gerrard has been of the most unluckiest player IMO that his nationality is English(W.r.t Nationality) and club career W.r.t(Liverpool)

Because if he would have been playing for some other club and country he surely would have been able to win World Player of the Year.

It is not a secret why clubs like Real Madrid,Chelsea(2 times),Manu(2 times )wanted to sign him.

I mean give me a name of any midfielder who has been better than  Gerrard when we combine all the Attributes that a midfilder should have in the past decade.

Surely some would better in scoring,some in Providing but when you consider all of the attributes there is no one who could be compared to him.