FIFA World Cup 2014 Brazil

Comments

• 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    The PM Narendra Modi has been invited by Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff to watch the finals of the ongoing football World Cup at the Estadio Maracana in Rio de Janeiro on July 13 

If Modi attends the finals, he will be in the company of Russian President Vladimir Putin, Chinese President Xi Jinping and South African President Jacob Zuma as the leaders converge in the Latin American nation for the 2014 BRICS Summit, to be held between July 15 and 17 in the seaside city of Fortaleza. BRICS is an association of five emerging economies — Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa. 

All BRICS countries other than India have played in the World Cup. In fact, three BRICS nations are hosting successive World Cups - South Africa in 2010, Brazil this time and Russia in 2018.
    Photo: The PM Narendra Modi  has been invited by Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff to watch the finals of the ongoing football World Cup at the Estadio Maracana in Rio de Janeiro on July 13     If Modi attends the finals, he will be in the company of Russian President Vladimir Putin, Chinese President Xi Jinping and South African President Jacob Zuma as the leaders converge in the Latin American nation for the 2014 BRICS Summit, to be held between July 15 and 17 in the seaside city of Fortaleza. BRICS is an association of five emerging economies — Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa.     All BRICS countries other than India have played in the World Cup. In fact, three BRICS nations are hosting successive World Cups - South Africa in 2010, Brazil this time and Russia in 2018.
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10481 Points
    So modi will want to host :P

May be in 2042
    edited June 2014

Video 
    PM Narendra Modi Views about Sports ,Football World Cup and Specially Indian Football♥

"Kheloge to Khiloge" ..♥ 

• munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    Portugal in total disarray today. Cristiano Ronaldo cannot save them. Lets see who amongst USA and Ghana will take the second spot from the group.

Both champion teams from Iberian Peninsula - Spain and Portugal seem to be going home early this time. All big stars!!!!
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Nigeria missing a good finisher. They are seriously missing I league's players like Odafa and Ranty Martins
    archakmunna219777ashindianamewtheldsouravindiamohammed_87hassanshankar
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    USA won  by scoring at the start and end. Ghana did everything in between and missed everything. Yusif Yakubu might have helped them.
    Someone in this forum must be celebrating ;)
    mohammed_87hassan
  • MaddieMaddie ಮೈಸೂರು(Mysuru) / Canada2978 Points
    Thomas Muller - First hatrick . .. I was Just thinking he will score hatrick. It happened as I taught and Germany went on to win the game 4-0. Hurray!!!
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    @Rudra I am very happy. Before the game I was at school and I had to deal with the worst thing about being a soccer fan in America: Americans disparaging the US national team and repping the country their grandparents or parents are from.

I mean, I have no problem with that, I support England and India as well, but all these kids were talking about how shit the US are and how we would lose to Ghana and despite looking 2nd best we came out and just took the came fair and square. I had tears in my eyes, facebook filled with the same people now supporting the United States, and my bro chanting "USA! USA! USA!". It was amazing!

The game will only get better in this country with results like these.

Now if only India can follow soon :D
    7negirudra
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    So what is the opinion of Modi and his recent comments? Do we all think that this is just a stunt he is doing while the World Cup is happening and that once it is over he will pretend like nothing happened or will he do something?
    watch the video.. .if u understand hindi , u will love it