Indian Football News Updates

Comments

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    It is weird because ISL/IMG-Reliance should want India to do well because it makes them look better... "their players" etc.
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 10058 Points
    @DX you read it properly. SC specifically mentioned ISL.

Or you have some eye-brain coordination issue?
    goalkeepar
  • dev_pfcdev_pfc Pune1937 Points
    It was clearly ISL and dumb managers who with backing of IMG-R officials thought they are above NT.
    we have 2 ACQ games in this year's ISL vicinity. I sincerely wish ISL people are more wise this. but have little hope.
    ashindiaDeb_Bangoalkeepar
  • AKBAKB Kolkata3039 Points
    @dev_pfc Any idea whether DSK are playing in I-League ? Didn't hear any official announcement as yet. 
  • samsam 16512 Points
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    @Deb_Ban ISL is mentioned in the report but my point is that is not main issue in his frustration.

Section A. Loss against Guam due to Plastic pitches and overseas players in Guam

Sevtion B. AIFF not open to having OCI and PIO players

Section C. Loss against Turkmensistan because ISL did not release players beyond 3 days and the rant that it took some time to reach a location in Turk so not many sessions could be conducted. He says he could have won if he was allowed 10 or even 5 days of training before the match.

Section D : Oman away, They were left frustrated due to flight delays and as a result Morale dropped. They promptly lost as he could only afford 2 sessions instead of 4 .

He wanted players some rest but ISL clubs wanted them back immediately while SC wanted them to go back as a team, frankly that is post game

Tell me where ISL has stepped out of line during those months. The only issues were that ISL didn't allow him a 10 days or 5 days training before the Turkmen game and they wanted players back post Oman match instead of giving them a rest.

The medical delays for Sunil and Eugene he says affected them
    but didn't say why it how.

Frankly letting players go out for 12 days in a 3 month competition is something left for negotiation between the Clubs and AIFF really.

Eye-Brain co-ordination is perfect thank you.
    [Deleted User]Deb_BanArsenalFan700indian_gooner
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    edited July 2017
    It was poor planning by AIFF for delay in reaching Turkmenistan. There are direct flight from Delhi and Amritsar to Ashgabat by Turkmenistan Airlines. Still AIFF and their Travel Agent chose a very long route thru Dubai (flydubai airlines) with hours waiting in Dubai and reached 8-10 hours later then what they would reached taking direct flight. Instead of blaming ISL, the blame should go to their Manager and Travel agent in this case. It makes a hell lot of difference if you reach one day before at night instead of reaching next morning. 48 hours and 58 hours !!!

Then due to bad weather, there was delay in them reaching Muscat for Oman match. That was nobody fault I guess.
    Carbon_14DXindian_goonershubham_northeastern
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
  • Soham_DeSoham_De Kolkata1673 Points
    what about this guy ? 

why isnt he representing India already?

Ratul