Indian Football News Updates

Comments

• kartik91kartik91 Delhi1139 Points
    Truly Magical! How good was that freekick though by Anwar Ali! CR7 would be proud of that! Down 10 men and even then winning the game. 
    P.s. Is this the legit u 20 team of Argentina? <span>:smiley:</span>
    munna219777
  • atuljgatuljg Trivandrum3983 Points
    Am I dreaming? Was that the real Argentina U20? 
    munna219777
  • imsouravimsourav kolkata659 Points
    What a news to wake up to! Brilliant result. Will be humongous boast in confidence for the lads. AIFF and its grass root development team must take good care of these boys, they must not disappear from the scene after couple of seasons.
    thebeautifulgamesouravindiamunna219777
  • What results first we scored a goal against Japan first time in years, then beating Iraq and now Argentina..all the age groups players will be motivated after seeing these results..hope we continue to play such good teams and play as if there is no tomorrow. On the way we will surely upset few biggies..I am sure lot of us will be thinking if its A, B or C team of a country but who gives a fuck as long as we are winning against such big teams.
    thebeautifulgamesouravindiamunna219777
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    How did Murcia beat us so easily then? The inconsistency at the age group levels is baffling 
    thebeautifulgamemohammed_87hassanatuljgkartik91
  • samsam 16526 Points
    Same thoughts, but these results are promising nevertheless 
  • ajmalajmal 1208 Points
    We were down by 2 men(2 main defenders) in that game against Murcia. We are still not good in finishing. One goal in this game came from free kick. We did not score any goals in the previous matches. But I feel our defense have improved. Pinto is using an attacking style and if vikram and rohit join this team from India u16, may be we can expect better performances.
    namewtheldsouravindiaspartamunna219777arunskumar148
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29701 Points
    I always said pinto is better coach then matos
    munna219777
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    After the match local kid was asking for Jersey from Deepak and bechare ko majburi mein na bolna pada 
    munna219777Carbon_14goalkeeparkarenesudhakar2050kartik91
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10481 Points
    I am not taking these results seriously at all Didn't want to comment earlier to be labelled negative but as @namewtheld already mentioned we lost to Murcia

This team failed to qualify for U-19 Asian Cup too, keep your expectations lower 

Whatever the side may be the results was good specially considering we were down to 10 men And the coach is much better than Matos let's see what the results hold 

Will judge them post I-LEAGUE season
    samgopiajeeshgoalkeepar