Indian Football News Updates

Comments

• ashindiaashindia 9365 Points
    edited August 2018
    I dont trust in our domestic system. Even if the players are overage they do not have proper environment to grow or improve further once they come out of AIFF Academy. 

Current ISL and I-League are a joke. They hardly run for 4 months. When first team players itself lacking match practice where will young ones fit in ??

souravindiagoalkeepar
  • RonnyRonny 10488 Points
    I cant remember when was the last time I saw Aniket Jadhav and Rahim Ali score! AIFF is being stupid by keeping Komal Thatal out of this group..he was the only player who scored consistently against bg teams..pls don't stop his development
    souravindiaashindiaCarbon_14goalkeeparmohammed_87hassanatuljgkartik91indian_gooner
  • souravindiasouravindia 3663 Points
    @Ronny , I cant agree more with you. Komal Thattal should be in this group.
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    Komal and Dheeraj left Indian arrows on their own. They considered themselves superior and instead of transitioning from U-17 to senior level, they focused more on agents and flashy headlines of foreign trials.
    Lets see how much playing time they will get in ISL !!  All is not lost, they still have age on their side.
    karanshRonnydeepak dedhagoalkeepar
  • souravindiasouravindia 3663 Points
    Munna I guess this is not Indian Arrows team. but Indian U20 team. Even if they have left can be included as part of this team
    munna219777goalkeeparashindiakartik91
  • RonnyRonny 10488 Points
    Munna you are ridiculing them for trying to be better players by playing abroad. AIFF wanted to make money out of them and since they are not in the Arrows project they have been indirectly removed from the NT also
    munna219777Deb_Banashindiakarenesudhakar2050atuljgkartik91indian_gooner
  • karanshkaransh 542 Points
    If selection for age group national team is based on what club you play for then AIFF has the most corrupt mentality in India. This is not what developed countries like take eg. Japan do. Even though their federation have their own academies when it comes to NT friendlies they select from all the clubs. But here only Arrows player are selected and this why guys like Anwar Ali were spotted at the last minute before the u17 worldcup. Had players like Nongdomba Anwar Ali got more international experience before the WC they would have performed far better.
     Where Is the best India u20 player "Rahul KP"? His inclusion would have solved much of India's finishing problems and this would have been such a brilliant exposure for him, far better than whatever he might be learning under Constantine's tutelage. And if he is out of this squad because of the SAFF camp then why are the likes Prabhusukhan Gill playing for the u20 team. When genuine u20 talents are not getting selected we are carrying the burden of overaged Aniket Jadav. 

Carbon_14munna219777goalkeeparashindiamohammed_87hassanatuljgkartik91arunskumar148indian_gooner
  • deepak dedhadeepak dedha Ghar2835 Points
    IMO national callups are based on performace and gametime. We all know that Dheeraj and Komal were the only inactive players and didnt get any gametime by their respective clubs. So selection this time is totally unbiased and i appericiate that.
    Just imagine the someone regular is not getting picked up over some player who performed well 2 years back. Hope you get my point.
    goalkeeparmunna219777arunskumar148
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29701 Points
    This team is arrows 11 not india u20 players like komal,Dheeraj,Rahul,Liston are missing