Indian Football News Updates

Comments

• munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    edited August 2018
    Kushal Das has clarified that nothing is going on between Constantine & Indian players. He has made it clear that they are  all rumours.Same sports websites which spread rumours about Aryn Williams getting Indian citizenship or Dheeraj playing for Motherwell do these things too. In an era of click-bait journalism, people just want to listen to such lies and thus such headlines will come.

Why will Chennaiyin play in Ahmedabad when they have exclusive rights over JLN Stadium, Chennai due to ISL?. Possibly talks are for Training pre-season or something like what Kerala Blasters did.
    Ahmedabad stadium may not qualify for AFC Cup matches in my opinion.
    karenesudhakar2050
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10481 Points
    edited August 2018
    Chennaiyin just have Transtadia as back up
    And some clueless guy from their broke news up

They'll play games in Chennai only
    munna219777Carbon_14DXMikispartaindian_goonerdebarghya89
  • spartasparta Jamshedpur FC2074 Points
    edited August 2018

Jamshedpur FC will depart for Madrid, Spain on the 14th August 2018 to take part in the pre-season camp. The team will be playing five practice matches in the duration of a month-long tour.

The team will be training at the Los Ángeles de San Rafael facility in Spain. This training facility is famous for hosting the preseason for La Liga giants Atletico de Madrid. Cesar Ferrando along with his backroom staff will be joining the Indian squad and the foreigners signed for the first time in Madrid.

The team will be playing practice matches during the preseason with teams such as Atletico de Madrid ‘B’, Gimnastica Segoviana, Torrelodones C.F., C.D. Mostoles URJC. etc which majorly are from second and third division of Spain.

Cesar Ferrando, Head Coach, Jamshedpur FC added, “I am really looking forward to meeting the boys. Since coming back from Jamshedpur I have been studying the last season and have already prepared a training schedule for everyone. The idea will be to create a good atmosphere, build up strong relations and make sure we work for each other. We have scheduled some practice matches and will add more once the team is settled here.”

During his Jamshedpur visit, Cesar selected three Jamshedpur FC Reserves players to be a part of the preseason camp namely Mobashir Rahman, Vishal Das and Gourav Mukhi as he promises to groom local talent in the system going forward.

Mukul Choudhari, CEO, Jamshedpur FC added, “This is a great moment for the boys. Mobashir and Vishal recently graduated out of the Tata Football Academy and Gourav is a local of Jamshedpur. The exposure they will get is tremendous and Cesar foresees a very bright future for all the three.”

The two absentees from the squad traveling to Spain, Sumeet Passi and Farukh Choudhary are currently a part of the national camp for the SAFF Championship to be held later this month. They are expected to join the camp later.

• usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    looks like we are invited to next year COTIF Cup

The Indian team was showered with praise for their gameplay and determination. Impressed, the organisers extended India an invitation to take part in next year's tournament. 
    https://www.business-standard.com/article/sports/india-u-20-s-win-over-argentina-u-20-what-it-means-for-indian-football-118081000185_1.html
    NagendraspartaCarbon_14souravindia
  • dreamerdreamer india579 Points
    The All India Football Federation (AIFF) Senior Vice President Subrata Dutta has been appointed as the Vice President of the South West Asian Football Federation (SWAFF)                  

Carbon_14spartamunna219777indian_gooner
  • samsam 16526 Points
    Swaff championship will be an age group tournament - report
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India30179 Points
    http://thehitavada.com/Encyc/2018/8/12/Madhya-Pradesh-not-in-I-League-Football-2018-19.aspx

Madhya Pradesh not in I-League Football 2018-19

None of the professional clubs could come forward to represent Madhya Pradesh in I-League Football Tournament 2018-19

Amidst the spree of sports promotional activities, the State will have no representation in the biggest soccer event in the country this year. None of the professional clubs could come forward to represent Madhya Pradesh in I-League Football Tournament 2018-19. It may be noted that Madhya Pradesh registered its presence in 2nd Division I-League Football Tournament since year 2014 – 15. This year, none of the sports clubs could come forward to participate in the tournament due to absence of sponsorship.

“Football in Madhya Pradesh is being popularised amongst youngsters but absence of resources and sponsors has deprived a large number of upcoming talents to explore their potential. State teams have registered several achievements in near past, but absence of professional approach is suppressing the enthusiasm of players and football clubs,” believes Amit Ranjan Dev, Secretary, Madhya Pradesh Football Association.

Amit Ranjan Dev, while talking to ‘The Hitavada’, informed that the State will have no representation in 2nd Division I-League Football Tournament 2018-19 due to absence of sponsorship. He added that, MP United Club, Indore represented the State for first time in I-League Tournament 2014 – 15 and Pride Sports, Delhi played for the State in year 2016 – 17 and Madhya Bharat Club, Bhopal in the year 2017 – 18, but no club could not come forward to participate in I-League 2018 – 19.

He informed that around 800 – 900 football clubs have been registered in the State, but not a single dedicated stadium for football is available in the State. The state association has limited resources and budget for promotion of the game. It is the responsibility of competent authorities and corporate houses to take up football and its players for desired promotion and providing necessary assistance.

munna219777mohammed_87hassan