That ban is actually light
    Guy committed age fraud 2nd time after he was banned in 2015
    Came back more younger 
    Makes mockery of the whole system 
    Escapes with 6 months ban

Doesn't really matter if he is a good or bad player 
    samgoalkeeparkarenesudhakar2050munna219777gopiajeesh
  • Carbon_14Carbon_14 Bengaluru 4771 Points
    The thing is we don't have system. Anyone influential comes & bend rules. how many times a relegated team has re-instead back?
    How many deadlines are followed?
    Suddenly some day AIFF becomes serious & ban 3-4 clubs  from participating in I-league based on some stringent criteria, on other hand its been 5 years & some clubs which play don't satisfies those norm.
    When FC Goa told NT coach that 2 players are injured, they both were ban for some time. But when Sunil Chetri skipped a match, "he was injured"

So, in this mess, why a possible future prospect should suffer? (I think no one would have said those things if AIFF administration wouldn't be a joke ! )

Deb_Banthebeautifulgamedeepugoalkeeparashindiaspartamunna219777Sanjeev Biswas
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29260 Points
    Durand cup to close down after No club shows interest, Durand cup becomes another victim of the circus. 
    Carbon_14DX
  • DEFENCE123DEFENCE123 India657 Points
    Good. What's the use of so many cups? Just keep it simple like other countries with 1 league and 1 cup
    goalkeeparthebeautifulgameashindiadebarghya89karenesudhakar2050munna219777athi_bheekarandeepu
    edited November 2018
    Who told you other county's have only 1 league and 1 cup ?

If I go by your logic I league the 1st division league of India and Super cup replacement of Federation Cup should be the only 2 tournaments in India, and ISL a unwanted fake league cum cup should be shutdown.
    ashindiamunna219777deepu
    Yeah, i'm fine with that, just create I-league 20 teams with all ISL teams ans current I-league teams and improve marketing and have Super Cup with I_League and I-league 2nd division teams
    And btw I-league is unwanted, not ISL
    thebeautifulgamedebarghya89goalkeeparkarenesudhakar2050Deb_BanRonnyatuljgmunna219777deepushakkeerKM
    Say that to FIFA or AFC they will kick you in face 
    dev_pfcDeb_Bandeepu
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10448 Points
    Age Fraud issue and players not turning up are completely diffrent 
    I have seen Harry Kane,Alli,Hazard,Costa etc  being pulled out of countries games multiple times and get fit to play for their clubs 

Players do this around the world 

Age Fraud is much serious this guy gets banned in 2015 for being age cheat in an U-15 tournament changes his Name from 'Gaurav' to 'Gourav' so he can mislead the system and comes back even younger. 

We guys cry because age fraud is rampant but don't want the FA to take action against players for doing so.

goalkeeparCarbon_14munna219777
  • indianFootballFanindianFootballFan India4496 Points
    BCCI to ban players for two years for Age fraud.