Indian Football News Updates

Comments

• ChelseafanChelseafan Allahabad1655 Points
    Guys can we start an intense online campaign on faceFaceand twitter regarding this shoddily team selection and how it will doom india's chances in the AFC Cup. We can write a short, crisp post detailing how the players selected have not performed well this season while those excluded have been doing fantastically during the current season. We can pin point specific players to be excluded and those which should be included. Then we can tag AIFF, Praful Patel, Constantine, union sports minister, prime minister on the post and ask them to intervene. And then each of us can share the said post and ask our friends to share it as well so that it goes viral. It will be definitely noticed by the media as well as relevant authorities. And if anyone of us personally knows any journalist and can persuade them to publish this story then even better. And in the meantime we can write an official email to AIFF, cc to Praful Patel, PMO etc complaining about the team selection. I think this is a blatantly unfair and corrupt team selection and we should raise our voices against it. And if our campaign picks up and is viral enough maybe the authorities will intervene and ask Constantine to make changes. What say? I think it's time for drastic action and we have very little time left to act, if at all. I can write a post on Facebook if all of you supply me with enough info on it and some ppl can share it on Twitter and make it viral. Please consider it.
    goalkeeparDXmohammed_87hassansparta
  • indianFootballFanindianFootballFan India4496 Points
    Welcome to Indian Football @Chelseafan. You remind me of how i used to be when I started watching Indian football. Full of hope. I thought 2007 AFC Challenge Cup was India’s moment of reckoning. But thanks to AIFF, that has been extinguished long back. Now I just watch it because I m addictied and can’t stop.
    Deb_Bangoalkeepardeepumunna219777sparta
  • ChelseafanChelseafan Allahabad1655 Points
    I think if we really want to bring a change then then we can, provided we do something about it instead of sitting and cribbing.
    thebeautifulgamemunna219777
  • my 23 men squad for AFC asian cup

Goalkeepers: Gurpreet Singh Sandhu, Amrinder Singh, Mohammad Nawaz

Defenders: Rahul Bheke, Sandesh Jhingan, Anas Edathodika, Seriton Fernandes, Subhasish Bose, Nishu Kumar, Lalruatthara

Midfielders: Udanta Singh, Pronay Halder, Rowllin Borges, Soosairaj, Brandon Fernandes, Ashique Kuruniyan, Lallianzuala Chhangte, Sahal Samad,Adil Khan

Forwards: Sunil Chhetri, Jobby Justin, Manvir Singh,Samuel Lalmuanpuia

• EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9298 Points
    Why Manvir? How many goals he has scored in the current ISL?
  • samsam 16442 Points
  • munna219777munna219777 28514 Points
    When is SC going to announce his final 23 squad ??
  • samsam 16442 Points
    We all can guess his 23 men squad 
    munna219777
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29686 Points
    Yes, Sumeet Passi + 22 other players :p ;)
    Carbon_14munna219777Deb_Banshubham_northeasterngoalkeepartrojanEastBengalPride