Indian Football News Updates

Comments

• EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    When I said about Chhetri mafia cartel and Four Flags a few years ago, members here bristled. Proof was asked to put in a public internet forum. Accept it, Chhetri is a poison, no amount of records can wash away the fact that he has done more harm to NT than good. He openly asked U17 players to choose agent wisely and then pointed to Sonu Lamba, in a public function. He announced his BFC contract extension using NT press platform. Wtf you think is happening? Legend Chhetri to Agent Chhetri happened long back. Its time to fully expose and disgrace him. His links with bookies are also there, one at a time.
    @g@goalkeepar had also shared this in the past. We just don't have any proper source. How could every player be so voice less to not come out and speak about this?
    There would no named sources, not yet. Belling the cat at this stage means killing off your career even in club football. E.g. Nandhakumar Shekhar has the highest number of goals and assists amongst Indian players this season but he is being overlooked for Liston and Udanta. Rohit Kumar, who on merit, doesn't make in iLeague 2 is a NT player. What else Kaith has to do to play a match for senior NT? How come GSS who has been shit at club and NT for 2 years straight, doesn't loose his position? Manvir Singh has hit a football to gallery more than in the net but he is a NT regular. How does a Anirudh Thapa keep getting NT matches? Right agency, right club and right cut money. Merit be damned.
    ashindiagiridharanindian_goonergoalkeepar
  • giridharangiridharan Washington D.C3632 Points
    Thanks to aspire academy the 17 year old Indian player Tahsin becomes the first Indian player to make his debut for Al- Duhail in Qatar Stars League. Our players won't go anywhere except ISL. Middle east where they won't give citizenship to Indians is the only hope. Hope more Kerala players be groomed there lol 😂
    indian_gooner
  • BrainFallINDIABrainFallINDIA India7111 Points
    He'll eventually play in the Qatari National team .
  • rathorevarun4 rathorevarun4 1651 Points
    edited April 1
    Thanks to aspire academy the 17 year old Indian player Tahsin becomes the first Indian player to make his debut for Al- Duhail in Qatar Stars League. Our players won't go anywhere except ISL. Middle east where they won't give citizenship to Indians is the only hope. Hope more Kerala players be groomed there lol 😂
    AIFF Should call him for the June game against Kuwait otherwise he will play for qatar I think....
    AL Duhail is a big club in Qatar and he is also knocking qatar national team doors....
  • RonnyRonny 10457 Points
    He's a Qatar citizen as per transfer market
  • deepak dedhadeepak dedha Ghar2820 Points
    Ronny said:
    He's a Qatar citizen as per transfer market
    I recommended his name in young PIO/ OCI players list a sometime back on this forum and as far as I know he holds a temporary Qatari passport which wont stop him from playing for India.
  • BrainFallINDIABrainFallINDIA India7111 Points
    Why would he play for India ? Why would he pick India over Qatar ?
  • deepak dedhadeepak dedha Ghar2820 Points
    Why would he play for India ? Why would he pick India over Qatar ?
    That the only problem. Until unless there are good incentives involved chances are slim.
  • rathorevarun4 rathorevarun4 1651 Points
    Bidyasagar Singh, Jobby Justin are some examples of Indian strikers whose career destroyed by ISL Coaches or we can say players themselves. If these players given proper chance they could have played well for national team as centre forward.
    deepak dedhagiridharansouravindiaindian_gooner
  • giridharangiridharan Washington D.C3632 Points
    Yeah he still has an Indian passport according to sources. He has played only for Qatar u-17. If AIFF is serious, they can poach him with guarantees. These are the young upcoming players who are not yet 18(They don't have a bigger than wait time for citizenship I think it is 2 years.) this should be more important than focussing on than PIO with proven players. If they are willing to play there on a visa(which in countries like middle east is not difficult at all. Most Indians live their whole lives there on a visa). Hope they play on their league and head to national camp only(NO ISL/I-League please). That will ensure these young players will be playing at a better level which can improve us.
    Ronny