Indian Football News Updates

Comments

• RonnyRonny 10457 Points
    Someone who is a current Qatar U17 player will be difficult to convince for Indian junior teams
    Deb_Ban
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    Sorry to say but there is nothing exciting to convince such players or even PIO to play for India. Corruption at AIFF, no third round, low quality local players and a bad coach 
    giridharanDeb_Banindian_goonergoalkeepar
  • giridharangiridharan Washington D.C3629 Points
    Ronny said:
    Someone who is a current Qatar U17 player will be difficult to convince for Indian junior teams
    That is what the AIFF should be able to do. That is their job, A lot of countries have federations with extremely low budgets still able to convince players from top european countries to play for them. 

They are getting paid to do this. They should provide terms and come up with some solutions and catch all these young players. They should be given clear terms to get to the senior teams.
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 9964 Points
    I thought it would have been a bigger fall!
    goalkeepar
  • RonnyRonny 10457 Points
    Now this is our realistic ranking 
    indian_goonergiridharanashindia
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29261 Points
    No our real rank is 159
    Deb_Banashindia
  • NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6489 Points
    No our real rank is 159
    Our defense deserves better ranking. But Nepal & Bangladesh forward players are much better than us and based our attacking front, we don't deserve to be even 180 ranking. Leave about the goals, we can't even shoot on the goal post as well which is 7+ meters length & 7+ feet height :)
    goalkeepargiridharan
  • giridharangiridharan Washington D.C3629 Points
    We do not have players with aggressive attitude. I know I should not say this but it seems to me that we are no longer producing confident, cocky players who have the edge and will to keep scoring. Our former national team strikers irrespective of their technical short comings had the attitude to go out and perform. Chhangte does exhibit that will and hunger each time despite being a winger. Otherwise our team does not have those individual players who just want to go score goals. We seem to produce well behaved mid's and defenders who are calm all the time and happy with what are doing. But that seems to be the pattern for me.
    souravindiaashindia
  • souravindiasouravindia 3595 Points
    We do not have players with aggressive attitude. I know I should not say this but it seems to me that we are no longer producing confident, cocky players who have the edge and will to keep scoring. Our former national team strikers irrespective of their technical short comings had the attitude to go out and perform. Chhangte does exhibit that will and hunger each time despite being a winger. Otherwise our team does not have those individual players who just want to go score goals. We seem to produce well behaved mid's and defenders who are calm all the time and happy with what are doing. But that seems to be the pattern for me.
    We are talking about attitude but problem remains same. If you do not get chances in your top league then from where that confidence is going to come. Baichung got his chance at 16 years in EB and continued getting playing time. Do you see that now a days? Contrary to most I prefer lesser foreign players in startingveleven so that we rae forced to play them, otherwise forget confidence. Let's see, Ishan had an excellent first couple of seasons,  so why he did not get further chances. Bidyasagar hardly played even afyer being highestvscorer in ileague. Dont tell me ileague is second division shit.