Indian Football News Updates

Comments

• hadfadkarhadfadkar 1236 Points
    AIFF may bid for hosting 2019 U20 WC. Meanwhile, 6 U15 footballers will be sent to Rio de Janeiro for getting trained.
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Suddenly Mr Prafull is on a bidding spree. Here is his wishlisht:
    U17 World Cup 2017
    U16 Asia Cup
    U19 Asia Cup
    FIFA Club World Cup
    U20 World Cup 2019
    FIFA World Cup 2022

If only this corruption king had shown as much enthusiasm in developing I-league and Indian football. But I guess hosting tournaments gives more scope for corruption and he is too star that his colleague Has made more money from one cwg scam than he ever could
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    edited December 2013
    i dont mind us getting all of them,as it gives big spotlight for football
    and may help our league become better 
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    public won't mind corruption if gud work is done along with it...even if they put 60% money for public and they eat 40% people will be okay with it..but said they shud work properly with that 60%...
  • RonnyRonny 10450 Points
    FIFA U-20 WC makes the most sense if you look at long term..its more like a stepping stone to the senior world cup
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    Suddenly Mr Prafull is on a bidding spree. Here is his wishlisht:
    U17 World Cup 2017
    U16 Asia Cup
    U19 Asia Cup
    FIFA Club World Cup
    U20 World Cup 2019
    FIFA World Cup 2022

If only this corruption king had shown as much enthusiasm in developing I-league and Indian football. But I guess hosting tournaments gives more scope for corruption and he is too star that his colleague Has made more money from one cwg scam than he ever could
    FIFA thinktank is dominated by people who think that they make more money by building infrastructure rather then organising tournaments in countries like Germany, USA, England where already good infrastructure is present.
    Thats why you see countries like Russia, Qatar winning bids for WC and countries like Poland for euro cup. FIFA connected architects, contractors, companies make lot of money. But then it is good that so many new countries are getting a chance to upgrade their infrastructure.
    Ever since Recession started in 2008, most of the countries in Western World are in the mode of Austerity measures. It will be difficult to convince countries in Europe or anywhere else suffering already to spend money for tournaments.

• public won't mind corruption if gud work is done along with it...even if they put 60% money for public and they eat 40% people will be okay with it..but said they shud work properly with that 60%...
    Only in India people will be okay with corruption, ha ha our country is one of a kind.
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points

public won't mind corruption if gud work is done along with it...even if they put 60% money for public and they eat 40% people will be okay with it..but said they shud work properly with that 60%...
    Only in India people will be okay with corruption, ha ha our country is one of a kind.
    actually he is just making a point
    India is sick of corruption That is why Delhi is shaking
    :D
  • I know he's making a point, i'm agreeing with him but just making fun of the situation.  ;))