Indian Football News Updates

Comments

• gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    very few number 9's in India...CLUB Coaches either opted for foreigner or never coaches an INDIAN STRIKER how best to use his abilities *

For all my dislike of Bob Houghton and Des Bulpin..... they got the best out if a Wadoo, Mehrajudin , Abhishek Yadav , CLimax etc

Any NEW coach of the National team can't chosen by his successor.

* Sunil until 12 month back thought he was #9 / #10...only to found out he was neither !

Dika is the only true #10 we have in the kinda way Wim wants to attack , transition and defend.
    Robin is more of handful for all defenders , so he should do very well in Asian games if he applies himself 

btw...Brandon was offered a chance to train with I-League team , but his hip injury prevented it
    footydipmohammed_87hassangoalkeeparmunna219777
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    @gaffertape he will be training with I league team from next week .. 
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10448 Points
    Is that like a trail ??????
    Or just training
    trial with I league team ?

training to get his fitness back from hip injury 
    @Ashlesh what about Rolin Borges and New SeSa striker at sporting can they play as no 9

Is Lesten Martin's included in sportings squad??????
    Not Rolin I mean Mauvin Borges
    Aur Ache Dine for Football ?

India May Host Brazil, Russia, China and South Africa in a Football Tournament next year

This may sound a like a dream to the Indian football fans, but Brazil colts are likely to visit India along with teams from Russia, China and South Africa for the proposed BRICS tournament next year.

The proposal had come during the 6th BRICS Summit at Brazil, which was attended by Prime Minister Narendra Modi from July 14-16, just after the conclusion of the FIFA World Cup on July 13.

"Our Prime Minister recently attended the BRICS Summit in Brazil. They have sent a proposal to organise a football tournament among the BRICS nations.

"Blueprint is not yet ready but the organisers are keen to hold the first edition in India," AIFF general secretary Kushal Das told reporters at the inauguration of East Bengal sports lounge here today.

He also said that the process has been initiated with the visit of Brazil ambassador.

"He had already met us to take this forward. Nothing has been finalised but it may take place early next year.

"The AIFF has requested them to send either U-17 or U-19 teams to bridge the embarrassing gap between the teams with India ranked 150th while Brazil are world no 7," said Das.

Deb_Ban
    S@Ashlesh can u tell about Sporting club de goas young strikere Marvin Borges and new SESA forward can they play as no 9

• harry191harry191 89 Points
    @hassan,why are u so obsessed with number 9... :-t
    munna219777dhungel35gopiajeeshmohammed_87hassan