I-LEAGUE 2012 -13 Round 3

Comments

• usaindiausaindia 1671 Points

> Arsenalkid700 said:
    > So who is ready to kill me.... I hope Mohun Bagan loses. I am remaining neutral in the I-League but instead of only hating on Air India and ONGC I have added Mohun Bagan. Hope they lose every game so that the officials see something wrong.

i am also hoping air india shock MB
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points

> usaindia said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > So who is ready to kill me.... I hope Mohun Bagan loses. I am remaining neutral in the I-League but instead of only hating on Air India and ONGC I have added Mohun Bagan. Hope they lose every game so that the officials see something wrong.
    >
    >

i am also hoping air india shock MB

This the best time for a team to get points against MB... and it wont even be a shock
  • Oh ya, Air India and Mohun Bagan..... Draw. With broken legs everywhere.

• By the way, before I get accused of being a East Bengal fan and Mohun Bagan hater, the reason I want Bagan to lose is because of there current situation. The more you guys lose the more you guys will see it is not the coach it is 100% the stupid officials.

i looks like pailan arrows,pune fc,prayag are all with 6 points all 3 names starts with P :)) may be MB should think abt it :))

• > usaindia said:
    > i looks like pailan arrows,pune fc,prayag are all with 6 points all 3 names starts with P :)) may be MB should think abt it :))

Pohan Bagan???
  • spartasparta Jamshedpur FC2074 Points

Now with coach gone, lets see what the new one brings to the table for MB :P
    One more loss maybe

• > sparta said:
    > Now with coach gone, lets see what the new one brings to the table for MB :P
    One more loss maybe

More of the same. I still think it is childsplay to think a new coach will change much. Mohun Bagan finished 4th last season and honestly I have not seen much a difference in terms of players besides with the attack but to me getting Tolgay is the same as replacing Barreto (despite the position difference). Also look at the past coaches. Steve Darby is very well known in Asia and he even failed. 

end of round 2 

50 goals 
    25 by indians and 25 by foreigners
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points

Common all prediction gurus.... show some kind of respect for mumbai fc...we lost both the matches 3-2 only and you guys are expecting a 4-0 5-0 scoreline???

we are not SCG to lose so big margin without scoring a goal at least