I-LEAGUE 2012 -13 Round 3

Comments

• > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > I am not optimistic of Mohun Bagan making a change but I am saying that for this match they will win but when they play the likes of Dempo, Churchill, Salgaocar, East Bengal, Prayag and even Pune and Shillong they will lose and the fans will be sitting there wondering what is wrong "Down with the coach!" when the problem is the stupid officials ruining what was once the most famous club in India. A club that created many great records in India, Asia and the WORLD! A club that was part of India's movement towards independence and a club that should have lead Indian football to a new era. None of that is going to be seen until those officials leave or grow up and see that they are running a football club, not some fucking school team where the coach is forced to select from what is given to him.

See the problem is deep rooted hear....U wud see, many officials of MB jut use the brand "Mohun Bagan" name and take undue advantage of it. The name "Mohun Bagan"has such a strong equity that people can misuse it - and thats exactly whats happening. The officials are not transparent enough unlike few of the professional clubs in India. A couple of season back they had invested heavily on a footballer called "Diamondstar"(the name itself is so fishy!) in Asian quota from Australia and later it was found out that this guy had played for Khidderpore Club( a club in Kolkata)and then went on to ply his trade in Australia only to come back and join which club? It was MB!!!! It was such a shame. Even after that episode, every year there has been lack of planning/homework/transparency in recruiting foreigners. Hence, as I have said earlier, its a deliberate attempt by some of the club officials to malign the image of the club. Hence they do not like Subrata Bhattacharya - who is a plain speaking person and have often rub them the wrong way - and I wud say he has done so rightly. He has the balls to catch them by the scruff of their neck. Even Barretto , during the fag end of his career, used to use his influence just to secure his position. There is no doubt about Baretto's commitment and contribution to MB, but he was virtually unfit for the last 2 years and thereby wasted a foreigner quota. Had it been any other club in India, they wouldn't have continued with his service. He was the man behind Karim's ouster, when Karim was actually rebuilding the team - and knowing Karim's penchant for younger/fit people, Barretto sensed troubled time for him and was instrumental in having him removed. MB is the only club where AN INDIVIDUAL'S INTEREST TAKES PRECEDENCE OVER THE INTEREST OF THE ORGANISATION(CLUB). Thats sad....
  • Thats exactly why I dont want Barreto at Bagan yet.

• > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > Thats exactly why I dont want Barreto at Bagan yet.

same here!
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points

> Ashlesh said:
    > > shankar said:
    > > Common all prediction gurus.... show some kind of respect for mumbai fc...we lost both the matches 3-2 only and you guys are expecting a 4-0 5-0 scoreline???

we are not SCG to lose so big margin without scoring a goal at least

>
    >

sporting will beat mumbai mark my word on that 

lets see...
  • Ashlesh said:
    > shankar said:
    > Common all prediction gurus.... show some kind of respect for mumbai fc...we lost both the matches 3-2 only and you guys are expecting a 4-0 5-0 scoreline???

we are not SCG to lose so big margin without scoring a goal at least

sporting will beat mumbai mark my word on that 

im with u. SCG 2 -MFC 0

• Its Churchill vs. Mumbai by the way.

• 26/10 /12 : ONGC 0 vs 3 Prayag United

27/10 /12 : CHURCHIL BROTHERS 3   vs 0 MUMBAI FC 

27/10 /12 : EAST BENGAL 2  vs 1 PUNE FC 
    28/10 /12 : UNITED SIKKIM 0 vs 2 DEMPO 
    28/10 /12 : SALGAOCAR 2   vs 1 PAILAN ARROWS 
    28/10 /12 : SHILLONG LAJONG  2  vs 1 SPORTING GOA 
    28/10 /12 : AIR INDIA 1   vs  2 MOHUN BAGAN

• silicon3silicon3 351 Points

Would MB win against Air India?..

• > silicon3 said:
    > Would MB win against Air India?..

Yes. MB will be in much better shape after a long break and less media/fans pressure as Kashyap is gone. Also remember that Pune is away game for Air india also. Odafa will make sure MB wins.

• Dempo play next united Sikkim and we will beat you by 5 goals to NIL