suggestions for AFC

24

Comments

  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points

    regarding the WC
    How come AFC Get only 4-5 spots and UEFA gets 13 spots?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_FIFA_World_Cup

  • > samiam said:
    > regarding the WC
    How come AFC Get only 4-5 spots and UEFA gets 13 spots?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_FIFA_World_Cup



    I think that depends on performance. Asian teams need to improve to get more spots. 
  • ashindiaashindia 8462 Points

    > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > ashindia said:
    > > India should move out of next edition of Challenge Cup.Start playing the qualifiers directly.

    >
    >


    We will never make the AFC Asian Cup then. We should play in it one more time and prove to everyone that we are to good for it. We proved it in 2008 but since then the lower nations have got better. Lets prove that we are better than them and that we are no longer a "developmental" team.



    What do you mean AFC Challenge Cup doesn't provide tickets anymore to Asia Cup.

  • ashindiaashindia 8462 Points

    > samiam said:
    > regarding the WC
    How come AFC Get only 4-5 spots and UEFA gets 13 spots?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_FIFA_World_Cup



    Even a 10 year old kid knows how shit Asian Football is

  • > ashindia said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > > ashindia said:
    > > > India should move out of next edition of Challenge Cup.Start playing the qualifiers directly.

    > >
    > >


    We will never make the AFC Asian Cup then. We should play in it one more time and prove to everyone that we are to good for it. We proved it in 2008 but since then the lower nations have got better. Lets prove that we are better than them and that we are no longer a "developmental" team.

    >
    >

    What do you mean AFC Challenge Cup doesn't provide tickets anymore to Asia Cup.


    Technically you still can but it would be a play-off against the 2 remaining sides from the Asian Cup qualifiers so we can still get into the AFC Asian Cup through the AFC Challenge Cup.
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points

    There should be only Asia Cup and all 46 Nations should be included
    Winner,2nd ,3rd,Runners up and 5th place get WC entry

    or Asia cup should consist 32 teams

  • ashindiaashindia 8462 Points
    edited March 2013

    > samiam said:
    > There should be only Asia Cup and all 46 Nations should be included
    Winner,2nd ,3rd,Runners up and 5th place get WC entry

    or Asia cup should consist 32 teams



    Gap between Asian team ranked 32 and top 10 is huge.Like India vs Japan would end up anywhere between 5-0 and 7-0

  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points

    > ashindia said:
    > > samiam said:
    > > There should be only Asia Cup and all 46 Nations should be included
    Winner,2nd ,3rd,Runners up and 5th place get WC entry

    or Asia cup should consist 32 teams

    >
    >

    Gap between Asian team ranked 32 and top 10 is huge.Like India vs Japan would end up anywhere between 5-0 and 7-0

    so?
    You no want India face japan?


  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    2017 will be the last...
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    <p style="margin: 8px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-family: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.6em; text-align: justify; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">> samiam said: > regarding the WC<br>How come AFC Get only 4-5 spots and UEFA gets 13 spots?<br><a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_FIFA_World_Cup"; target="_blank" rel="nofollow" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-style: inherit; font-size: 12px; font-family: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; text-decoration: none; color: rgb(30, 121, 167);">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_FIFA_World_Cup</a><br></p><p style="margin: 8px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-family: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.6em; text-align: justify; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"><br></p><div style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-family: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 18px; text-align: justify; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"><br></div><div style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-family: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 18px; text-align: justify; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">I think that depends on performance. Asian teams need to improve to get more spots. </div><div style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-family: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 18px; text-align: justify; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"><br></div><div style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-family: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 18px; text-align: justify; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"><br></div><div style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-family: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 18px; text-align: justify; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">juz chk it out more than 13 european nation are in top 50 as compared to asia which is 3..most of the asian nation are ranked below 100....and 1 more thing ,a lot depends on continental strength european streangth is more i think its 1 or 0.98 for afc its 0.86 so 4.5 spot and for oceana 0.85 they got 0.5 slot whose advantage goes to NZ..bcoz australia shifted to asia region and 1 spot is lost for original asian nation..</div>
Sign In or Register to comment.