Sporting Club de Goa Daily Dose

Comments

• WHAT WILL BE YOUR STARTING PLAYING XI AGAINST PAILAN ARROWS? 

• is this sporting fan a dempofan in disguise?

• What about scg's plan to build own stadium

• > kshitij USFC said:
    > is this sporting fan a dempofan in disguise?

NO JUST WAIT FOR FEW DAYS WE WOULD HAVE BIGGER FAN BASE THAN ANY OF THE CLUB IN GOA AND SOON IN INDIA 
  • Sporting Club de Goa Plan Academy at Pilerne, Goa

Sporting Club de Goa has come up with a plan to set up an academy in the northern part of Goa.

The club chairman, Peter Vaz said, “We are in talk with the Communidade of Pilerne (7km from Panjim) to allocate us a suitable site for the academy. But right now, we are waiting for the State to pass their regional plan so that we get a better picture of we should do.”

The academy has been planned to house two-three practice grounds along with a stadium of sitting capacity between 20-25 thousands. Artificial turf is also said to be planned for the stadium with other basic amenities like Gymnasium and Swimming Pool.

“Yes we have a big plan. If everything materialised, the academy will have a stadium which we will use as our home ground along with 2-3 practice ground. Gyms, swimming pools and all other basic amenities will be there in the academy”, said Vaz.

Vaz also spoke about the indifferent attitude shown by Sports Authority of Goa to the I-League clubs of the state. “I don’t why SAG is indifferent towards us. The Aggasaim ground in North Goa could have easily been the home ground of the four I-League clubs had they given us. Instead, they gave it to Brasil Football Academy.”

He further stated, “The Benaulim ground, which was given to Churchill Brothers few years ago has also been taken back. I really don’t understand the problem.”

• Finally!!!!!! A SOURCE!!!!!!!!!!!

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

there's a SCG news thread also...better merge both of them

• Sporting clube de Goa 9th in the i-league table (source-goal.com)

• > sportingfanclub said:
    > Sporting clube de Goa 9th in the i-league table (source-goal.com)

This is not news. The table is in another thread (I-League discussion thread).
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

Seems like the daily dose has got overdozed with this loss. No news today guys. :P