Sporting Club de Goa Daily Dose

Comments

• This Daily Dose thread should be merged with Sporting News thread. Same way East Bengal daily dose should be merged with East bengal 2012-2013 season thread. Arrows news and Arrows players threads should also be merged.

• > munna21977 said:
    > This Daily Dose thread should be merged with Sporting News thread. Same way East Bengal daily dose should be merged with East bengal 2012-2013 season thread. Arrows news and Arrows players threads should also be merged.

completely agree

;)

• Those threads were good for the old format but this format does not need this... have 1 club thread and done.

• > Domnic said:
    > Seems like the daily dose has got overdozed with this loss. No news today guys. :P

you know difference between you and us domnic you dont do anythink you just talk talk talk and talk
    other than criticizing you dont do anything 

even if sporting relegate we will always support sporting no matter what happen sporting will be in our heart forever but you wont understand this passion because you must among those who not loyal fan of a club other than European club 

first do something for you club than speak 
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points

another judgemental guy in the group!!! has predicted so many things about dominic :P

• > rudra said:
    > another judgemental guy in the group!!! has predicted so many things about dominic :P

Dont worry, they all begin like that.
  • Sporting see red over referee(source Oherald)

Sporting Clube de Goa who were at the receiving end of today's match referee’s decisions are expected to lodge a formal complaint against the referee with AIFF.
    According to Victor Fernandes, Sporting Clube’s CEO the complaint will most likely be based on the following points
     neutrality was not maintained by I-League organizers when they appointed an official from Bengal to referee the match which featured a team based in Kolkata.
    ●Secondly, the match official overlooked handballs, and gave fifty-fifty tackles involving both team players in favour of Pailan.
    ●Kalu was being repeatedly kicked and tripped by two to three opponents but the referee took a lenient view by not cautioning the players appropriately.
    ●A foul on Kalu inside the box was given as a free kick outside the area instead of a penalty. Victorino was red carded for an unintentional and not deliberate foul whereas an opponent player was let of with a yellow card after deliberately hacking down Dawson from behind.

• DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

Abe saale sporting fan club aukat me rehke baat kar. If I make one sarcastic statement that does not mean I keep on criticizing people.

I also like all Goan clubs. But I feel disappointed with such performances. We dont need goan teams to make up the numbers, we need them to fight for title.

All these stadiums and academy talk is useless if you cant survive in the league.

• DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

And stop cribbing like a child abt the referee. But dont worry, SCG will survive and I will always come to watch them play.

• > Domnic said:
    > Abe saale sporting fan club aukat me rehke baat kar. If I make one sarcastic statement that does not mean I keep on criticizing people.
    >
    > I also like all Goan clubs. But I feel disappointed with such performances. We dont need goan teams to make up the numbers, we need them to fight for title.
    >
    > All these stadiums and academy talk is useless if you cant survive in the league.

from your language can be seen what is your aukat :P