India vs Palestine International Football Friendly, 6th February 2013

Comments

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

At the moment indias best defender Arnab Mondal in standby!

what a joke

• > Joyptan said:
    > At the moment indias best defender Arnab Mondal in standby!
    >
    > #what a joke

agree..... arnab is anytime better than raju and gourmangi

• > nameWTHeld said:
    > Arata's inclusion is welcome decision. He would certainly add pace and creativity to the team.Also Lalkama's inclusion was long due. He may well be past his prime I'm afraid. The midfield looks much younger though. How Anthony Parreira still makes it through is beyond me. May be Wim can use their experience in the training camp. But in the friendly, I would like him to experiment with new bunch of players

Bhowmick is 26. Technically in footballing terms he should be entering his prime (and it's showing this season easily). Pereira is probably experience. Wim did say he was not going to go crazy on the changes.
  • Arsenalkid700Arsenalkid700 7 Points
    edited January 2013

> ashindia said:
    > > Domnic said:
    > > When Abraches was not scoring goals he was selected and now when he has started scoring goals he gets dropped. What's the logic?????
    >
    >

Yeah me too surprised,why Sushil ahead of him ?

Abranches has scored in patches. When he scores its always in consistent. I think his last goal was December as well.

Sushil though is a mystery. Must be some other quality about him other than his ability to score goals because he can't score to save his life.
  • > Joyptan said:
    > At the moment indias best defender Arnab Mondal in standby!
    >
    > #what a joke

Agree. Biggest joke in this team. How does Raju Gaikwad get into the side and Arnab gets back-up. It should be the other way around. Mondal has been much, much better. 
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

Most unexpected team of Wim era.

• ashindiaashindia 9365 Points

Okay so I have gone through heights of each players,even though most of them are not accurate I did calculate the average height of the team and its about 174.5 cms(could be shorter).

Average Height of teams in

WC 2010 - http://theglobalherald.com/fifa-world-cup-2010-serbia-tops-tallest-teams/4368/

Euro 2012 - http://pieathalftime.wordpress.com/2012/04/19/euro-2012-tallest-and-smallest/

:)

• > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > ashindia said:
    > > > Domnic said:
    > > > When Abraches was not scoring goals he was selected and now when he has started scoring goals he gets dropped. What's the logic?????
    > >
    > >

>
    >

Abranches has scored in patches. When he scores its always in consistent. I think his last goal was December as well.

Sushil though is a mystery. Must be some other quality about him other than his ability to score goals because he can't score to save his life.

Sushil has scored many goals at international level SAFF final against afghanistan or semifinals in Bangladesh. I think he is selected becoz of his good height as a support to Chhetri. Height is the reason why Robin or Abhishek Yadav were selected previously to support Chhetri, Jeje.

• ashindiaashindia 9365 Points

> munna21977 said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > > ashindia said:
    > > > > Domnic said:
    > > > > When Abraches was not scoring goals he was selected and now when he has started scoring goals he gets dropped. What's the logic?????
    > > >
    > > >

> >
    > >

Sushil has scored many goals at international level SAFF final against afghanistan or semifinals in Bangladesh. I think he is selected becoz of his good height as a support to Chhetri. Height is the reason why Robin or Abhishek Yadav were selected previously to support Chhetri, Jeje.

>
    >

Abhishek Yadav is different from Robin or Sushil,infact he was decent player when he was young but then he got little fatter and slow.

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

> alecs
    > is it nirmal , denzil and nabi three of them right backs?

Nabi in left side