India vs Palestine International Football Friendly, 6th February 2013

Comments

• ashindiaashindia 9365 Points

Nabi & Gurjinder are LB Denzil & Nirmal RB,also Nirmal can play in CB.But to be frank Nirmal is crap when it comes to attack he just lobs the ball upfront.

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

Denzil Franco almost sure after his form with Churchill

• Denzil Franco should easily be the starting RB. Nirmal is a good back-up so he can come on and play either CB or RB. Gurjinder is good cover as well.

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

If india get a corner or free kick near the box nirmal is more likely to score from that. He is the best in scoring with head.

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

> Joyptan said:
    > If india get a corner or free kick near the box nirmal is more likely to score from that. He is the best in scoring with head.

yeah his own goal for  East Bengal is one of the best things I have seen :P
    kuldeep007
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

@rudra I wasn't joking though.

• denzil franco is the quickest fullbacks in the country....and his passes are good too

• DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

Lot of people wondering why Dika is not in team.  Fact is he is a 'SHOW OFF" player and plays to the galleries. Thats why he does not play much in EB. Its time he should realize why he is being sidelined. Even at Churchill many times he was told not to act too smart and play normal game. But I guess people have yet to understand why he does not feature in Indian team

As for Arnab, he has been a great centre back. Feel really bad for him.  I guess Wim is planning only one forward and so he dropped Abranches as Francis will play on the right of midfield. Both are equally quick players.

My line up

Nandy
    Denzil      Souvik      Gourmangi        Nabi
    Francis    Lalkamal   Mehtab/Lenny   Clifford
                     Arata/Alwyn
                         Sunil

When i started selecting I realised the lack of good centre backs. WTF!!!!!!

• RonnyRonny 10488 Points

Shouvik will not be there in the starting 11 for sure..make a note

• ashindiaashindia 9365 Points

> Ronny said:
    > Shouvik will not be there in the starting 11 for sure..make a note

Yeah he wont be,but as of now he is better than Raju.Raju has lost it better change clubs and get some regular football to up his confidence.