India vs Palestine International Football Friendly, 6th February 2013

Comments

• alecsalecs Kerala663 Points

The real flop of the match was Wim with his shit team selection mainly in defense. there were many positives in the first half , at least there were some good chemistry between midfield and forward, and they were using wings. But defense was not at all supporting. Defense was great let down by conceding silly goals.We cab be competitive in asia only if we have some good quality CB which i think India doesn't have right now any clubs. since in I league we don't have any technically very good strikers our defenders don't have the experience of playing against quality strikers .. not the okolie, martins who are just power players. Ashraf of palestine was very talented and our defenders don't know what to do with him.
    I feel sorry for all keralites who came in good numbers to support team, so the team is also responsible to give them some thing to cheer about.

• ashindiaashindia 9365 Points

> kali007 said:
    > > ashindia said:
    > > > kali007 said:
    > > > Wim got to be angry with the second half.
    > >
    > >

Angry for what ?? He got dose of his own medicine for sticking to shit players

>
    >

Angry that we were 2-1 up at half and then allow 3 goals in second half, 2 which were poor defending and you can argue if the penalty should of been a penalty.

What were you expecting from players like Raju ? He doesnt even feature in EB starting eleven and if Im not wrong he was arrested for a brawl in Bar few months ago.As for Gouramangi we are fed up of seeing him in I-League he's one of the main reasons why Pryag is not among the title contenders.

• DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

Some people cursing Nandi on facebk. What the hell can he do!!!

• trojantrojan 371 Points

now only redemption on part of wim would be to drop gourmangi and raju in the upcoming AFC cup. else we're f*cked big time.

Players to be dropped should be :

Gourmangi, Raju, Denzil, Mehtab, Lenny, Chetri, Arata.

• NickNick 0 Points

India should not be allowed to play football until they sort themselves out, they are doing disregard to football by playing it! THROW THEM OUT

• namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points

Domnic said:
    Some people cursing Nandi on facebk. What the hell can he do!!!

On Facebook. Why I am not surprised.
    I hope arsenalkid did nt bunk his school for the match

Urgent Requirement include :

Arnab, Naoba, Khabra, Anas

• namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points

You want to drop Mehtab? Are u possessed?

• > ashindia said:
    > > kali007 said:
    > > > ashindia said:
    > > > > kali007 said:
    > > > > Wim got to be angry with the second half.
    > > >
    > > >

Angry for what ?? He got dose of his own medicine for sticking to shit players

> >
    > >

Angry that we were 2-1 up at half and then allow 3 goals in second half, 2 which were poor defending and you can argue if the penalty should of been a penalty.

>
    >

What were you expecting from players like Raju ? He doesnt even feature in EB starting eleven and if Im not wrong he was arrested for a brawl in Bar few months ago.As for Gouramangi we are fed up of seeing him in I-League he's one of the main reasons why Pryag is not among the title contenders.

I was expecting better, Wim will have learnt something today. I got the feeling that he will make changes, also i don't know if you can blame only Raju and Gouramangi, it looked like a collective fault. Also i must add that we weren't out played but rather poor plays by us cost us, if we were a bit tidier in possession we could be talking about a different scoreline.