India vs Palestine International Football Friendly, 6th February 2013

Comments

• DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

> nameWTHeld said:
    > You want to drop Mehtab? Are u possessed?

What has he done apart from good corner kicks.

• ashindiaashindia 9365 Points

Lenny should be dropped,I never found him impressive,as for defenders they suck right from the day squad was announced we knew something would happen

• Also need to give Arata time.

• DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

> ashindia said:
    > Lenny should be dropped,I never found him impressive,as for defenders they suck right from the day squad was announced we knew something would happen

It is foolish to play two central midfielders having similar style. Mehtab,Lenny and Lalkamal are all holding mids. All three of them play second fiddle to Penn,Beto and Carlos. So they have lost their creativity.

• the only positives for me in the match were ALWYN, NABI and the CHEERING CROWD.... more matches should be allotted to kochi rather than play in empty stadiums

• the other good thing is that the defence got exposed in a way such that Wim will be FORCED to play players who are in FORM and not based on PAST CREDENTIALS

• alecsalecs Kerala663 Points

If we continue to fail like this fans will not be interested to come back to the stadium, Team itself has to regain the confidence of fans by qualifying for Asia cup 2015.

• ashindiaashindia 9365 Points

> alecs said:
    > If we continue to fail like this fans will not be interested to come back to the stadium, Team itself has to regain the confidence of fans by qualifying for Asia cup 2015.

Qualifying for Asia Cup are you serious ? This looks far from possible current set of players dont have that ability and the so called Arrows is not providing what it is supposed to.

• shankarshankar 2600 Points

i feel so blessed now that i missed a horrible show of our national team making me bit demotivated with this team which had always kept me at ground zero level with its highly unpredictable results

defeating b team of cameroon but loses to b team of palestine..

Blue tigers continue to keep their surprise attacks on fans with these results
  • alecsalecs Kerala663 Points

@ashindia what i mean is india has to do some thing like qualifying for asia cup in order to gain the confidence of fans until then no one will take them seriously.