2012-13 I League Round 18

Comments

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

Two debutants scoring for their respective teams today.

Round 18 stats

Goal(s) - 15 ( Indians 6 : 9 Foreigenrs) (Home 8 : 7 Away)

Win(s) - 2 [Home 1 : 1 Away]

Draw(s) - 5

Goal scorers - Indians -

Arata Izumi(PFC) , Jatin Bisht(ONGC) , Peter Carvalho(Dempo) ,Anwar Ali(USFC) ,Prakash Thorat(AI) ,Tirthankar Sarkar(Arrows)

Foreigners -

Chidi Edeh 2(EB) ,Tolgay Ozbey(MB) , Ranti Martins(Prayag) ,Henry Ezeh(AI) ,Sho Kamimura 2(Lajong) ,Ogba Kalu ,Angel Berlanga(Both SCG)

Clean Sheet(S) - CB , MFC ,SCG

Is the 5 draws in this round most in any rounds?

• DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

I have started fearing for Salgaocar now. Joshimar and OJ seem far from good finishers. But the other draws in this round may have saved their ass.

• Give them a break. This was there second games for gods sake.

> Arsenalkid700 said:
    > Give them a break. This was there second games for gods sake.

There is no time for that. They can take break from feb 10. But atleast you should finish easy chances. It was the same story today of missed opportunities. And then Rahul acts stupid.

What do you think about Salgaocar. Will they survive???

If you saw Salgaocar game against Bagan, they played good passing game. But if you were there on Monday you should have noticed how negative Sporting play with abt 7-8 guys defending. Also they always play dirty against other Goan teams, too much defensive and hard tackling.So thats why Salgaocar were finding it tough to pass and play. For me if anyone of them shld relegate, it should be Sporting. But I hope both survive.

But if its an open game Salgaocar would have killed Sporting. And they should have even in this game.Although they were off colour, they had lot of chances to finish sporting. Could have been 3-0 in first half. But Joshimar and OJ missed sitters.

If Pune plays open against Salgaocar, mark my words Salgaocar will win in Pune. They just need to play how they did against Bagan. Bagan camwe out to win and they lost. But sporting was playing for a draw especially in first half.