2012-13 I League Round 18

1151617181921»

Comments

• > Domnic said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > Give them a break. This was there second games for gods sake.
    >
    >

There is no time for that. They can take break from feb 10. But atleast you should finish easy chances. It was the same story today of missed opportunities. And then Rahul acts stupid.

What do you think about Salgaocar. Will they survive???

No doubt at all. They will survive but they need to really revamp the squad next summer.
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points

> Domnic said:
    > But if its an open game Salgaocar would have killed Sporting. And they should have even in this game.Although they were off colour, they had lot of chances to finish sporting. Could have been 3-0 in first half. But Joshimar and OJ missed sitters.
    >
    > If Pune plays open against Salgaocar, mark my words Salgaocar will win in Pune. They just need to play how they did against Bagan. Bagan camwe out to win and they lost. But sporting was playing for a draw especially in first half.

you cant expect the team to play the way which will make life easier for opponents..
    so in my view salgaokar was at mistake that they couldnt shift tactics according to opponents...

opps i forgot they got booth... the only one dimensional coach left in i-league for now
  • Is that a net over the fans, whats that about?

• silicon3silicon3 351 Points

Net is to catch the sticks bottles chairs that might get thrown on d pitch..