I League Player Transfers News & Rumors 2013-14

Comments

• shankarshankar 2600 Points
    Ashlesh wrote: »
    Sporting clube de goa to become next powerhouse in Goa<div>just now had talked to him </div><div>sporting about to bring 2 popular overseas player to the club </div><div>cannot tell you name coz they are yet to confirm these players </div>

<br><div><br></div><div>i would love to see them have a settled team with good quality to rise up ladder in league rather than any other goan team who are showing no intention to make the sport better for fans...</div><div><br></div><div>when the news of them having a mascot and having some entertainments for fans during half-time i was glad goa finally got a team who care about fans...</div><div><br></div><div>now sign some big goans and make title charge in 3-4 seasons</div>
  • <P>Absolutely agree with Rudra.This thread is a stress reliever..Thanks to everyone-specially Arsenalkid700 who I think can be a TV football pundit in any of the leagues across the world,Sujoy76 -with his incisive comments and Joyptan - with his almost wikipedic knowledge of football transfers..cheers guys</P>
  • sujoy76sujoy76 0 Points
    thanks, neel & rudra<br> :D :)>-
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    <p>Absolutely agree with Rudra.This thread is a stress reliever..Thanks to everyone-specially Arsenalkid700 who I think can be a TV football pundit in any of the leagues across the world,Sujoy76 -with his incisive comments and Joyptan - with his almost wikipedic knowledge of football transfers..cheers guys</p>

<br><div><br></div><div>Cheers mate. :)</div>
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Santosh Kashyap heading to Shillong to sign with his new club....</font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">I'll leave you guys to guess which one of the 4 clubs it is :</div><div><ol><li><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Shillong Lajong FC</font></li><li><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Rangdajied FC</font></li><li><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Royal Wahingdoh FC</font></li><li><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Langsning FC</font></li></ol><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div></div>
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    it has to be shillong lajong.
  • hadfadkarhadfadkar 1236 Points
    gaffertape wrote: »
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Santosh Kashyap heading to Shillong to sign with his new club....</font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">I'll leave you guys to guess which one of the 4 clubs it is :</div><div><ol><li><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Shillong Lajong FC</font></li><li><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Rangdajied FC</font></li><li><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Royal Wahingdoh FC</font></li><li><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Langsning FC</font></li></ol><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div></div>

Rangdajied FC
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    Thats 2 to go now..2 other people select d remng ones..1 wil be true..
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    If what @gaffertape said is true then Shilong Lajong and if he isn't then I say Eagels FC.
  • sujoy76sujoy76 0 Points
    hadfadkar wrote: »
    gaffertape wrote: »
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Santosh Kashyap heading to Shillong to sign with his new club....</font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">I'll leave you guys to guess which one of the 4 clubs it is :</div><div><ol><li><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Shillong Lajong FC</font></li><li><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Rangdajied FC</font></li><li><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Royal Wahingdoh FC</font></li><li><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Langsning FC</font></li></ol><p><font size="2">not interested.</font></p><p><br></p><p><font size="2"><font size="2">bad coach</font></font></p><p><br></p><p><font size="2"><font size="2"></font></font><br></p><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div></div>

Rangdajied FC

<br>
This discussion has been closed.