I League Player Transfers News & Rumors 2013-14

Comments

• usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    i think ranggaijed united
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Rangdajied is the right answer !<div><br></div><div>He had applied for the 3 Direct entry jobs , as well as Pailan and Mohd. Sporting too......</div><div><span style="font-size: 10pt; "> </span></div>
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    If true then that would be a good signing for Rangdajied. They need a real coach to take them through what looks to be a tough 2013-14 season for them.<div><br></div><div>I can already say based on what the transfer news is so far that Rangdajied and Mohammedan are my favorites for straight relegation. Of course they are not the only ones. Shillong Lajong and Mumbai could struggle as well.</div><div><br></div><div>The other four Kolkata clubs and the 4 Goan clubs are safe in my opinion. Not all going to contend but I would be surprised if they found themselves in the relegation battle. Pune are safe as well.</div>
    I would make Shillong Lajong, Rangdajied and Mumbai Fc favorites for relegation based on the current transfer ( lack of transfer ) activity.<div><br></div><div>SLFC have made 2 good signings in Subhas Singh ( PFC) & Milan Singh ( Pailan ), but this doesn't help fix there defensive issues.</div><div><br></div><div>Rangdajied are making the same mistake as SLFC did in their debut season , of relying too much on locals... this will be there downfall</div><div><br></div><div>Mumabi FC players are holding out & not renewing their contracts , as they know there is the more lucrative & financially stable option of Mumbai Tigers from May 25th onwards.</div>
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    edited May 2013
    gaffertape wrote: »
    <span style="font-size: 10pt;">Mumabi FC players are holding out & not renewing their contracts , <b>as they know there is the more lucrative & financially stable option of Mumbai Tigers from May 25th onwards</b>.</span><br>

<br><div style="font-weight: normal;"><br></div><div style="font-weight: normal;">Care to explain?</div>
    gaffertape wrote: »
    <span style="font-size: 10pt;">Mumabi FC players are holding out & not renewing their contracts , <b>as they know there is the more lucrative & financially stable option of Mumbai Tigers from May 25th onwards</b>.</span><br>

<br><div style="font-weight: normal;"><br></div><div style="font-weight: normal;">Care to explain?</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Mumbai FC owe anywhere between 3-6 months worth of unpaid salaried to players...</div><div><br></div><div>Some of those players are on the radar of Mumbai Tigers (Dodsal), </div><div>a few of those who chose to sign again for 2013-14 with Mumbai FC have received the balance of salary that was due to them.</div><div>The ones who have yet to commit to Mumbai FC have not had their amounts paid !</div><div><br></div><div>Its a common trick amongst I-League clubs, and Churchill are apparently doing the same too</div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>Someone should document this and bring it to the attention of the AFC inspection team !</div><div> </div>
  • samsam 16526 Points
    <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">Kolkata TV is announced as the Official Regional Partner of the FPAI Indian Football Awards 2013 ... They will telecast the awards live in West Bengal and also show the match Live to be played on the same day ..... @joyptan can you provide us a streaming link for KOLKATA TV please?</span>
  • samsam 16526 Points
    archak wrote: »

<br><div><br></div><div>Link is not working man. See it's written "STATUS: OFFLINE" in that page below the stream window. Can you give another working link mate? anyone?</div>
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
This discussion has been closed.