I League Player Transfers News & Rumors 2013-14

Comments

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    Ashlesh wrote: »
    </font><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2" style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;">Rohan might be happy with this signing Churchill Brothers all set to sign a player who have played 43 games in J-League and 132 game in J-League 2. </font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">This player in a midfielder and currently training with Churchill Brothers and almost certain to sign for them :) and he is not that old too he is 29 now </font></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><font size="2">according to officials he is the best Japanese player in India </font></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><font size="2">In short a perfect replacement for Beto </font></div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;">If TheHardTackle is to be believed and that this player is Shingo Nejime then I am more meh about this to be quite honest with you.</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">On one hand he would be a new player to this league who has experience in the J.League Division 1 and considerable experience in the Division 2. He was also a regular at one point as well and at his age would prove to be a good signing for Churchill Brothers.</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">On the other hand, this guy is done now in the Division 2 and he is probably coming over here to India because he does not want to play in the low-paying Japanese Football League (3rd Division) (which is not bad, I encourage that). Also when you look at his stats from the Division 2 you will see that he was more of a guy who came off the bench. In his 14 matches last season he started 6. Season before he was a regular when available. </font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Overall it would not be a bad signing but nothing spectacular but I will not lie, he would improve Churchill Brothers from the looks of it but whether he would be better than Beto is yet to be known (Climate, actually seeing him play etc.)</font></div>
  • LeedsonperezLeedsonperez 109 Points
    I think mohan bagan better sign midfeilder jhony menyongar.....he can solve all problems in mohan bagan midfeild....if midfeild start to work then odafe will start to pumb goals......:)
  • sujoy76sujoy76 0 Points
    jhony menyongar- who is he???<br>
  • hadfadkarhadfadkar 1236 Points
    Mickey Fernancdes and Tirthankar Sarkar join the Churchill Brothers.
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    sujoy76 wrote: »
    jhony menyongar- who is he???<br>

McDonalds employee
    no peon of Cholai maalya<br> :(( =P~ [-(
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    sujoy76 wrote: »
    no peon of Cholai maalya<br> :(( =P~ [-(
    He said McDonalds employee not McDowell's employe.
  • LeedsonperezLeedsonperez 109 Points
    Am taking about ex liberian international and present demp fc player jhony menyongar....i think he can solve all problems in bagan midfeild...:)
    SORRY bhai<br><br>garib admi hun main<br><br>dont know about eric white or johny bhai<br>
This discussion has been closed.