I League Player Transfers News & Rumors 2013-14

Comments

• LeedsonperezLeedsonperez 109 Points
    No problem:) and i think jhony and penn orji both are equally good midfeilders....jhony is more experianced than penn orji....if a wise coach utalize him then bagan can stop eastbengal domination in kolcutta football.....if bagan midfeil start to work then bagan goal mechines definitly start to work........:)
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    @leedsonperez goals have not been a problem thanks to the heroics of Odafa and Tolgay... but the main problem is their build up play
    @archak....thanks but am not saying odafe is god...:)
  • anindya82anindya82 175 Points
    any news abt mahun bagan??
    Why clubs not interested in mohamaden sporting and ex morocoan international younas baltham?he played ueafa chapions leage match against arsanel and he also played french first division leage.....then why clubs not interested in him?
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    Why clubs not interested in mohamaden sporting and ex morocoan international younas baltham?he played ueafa chapions leage match against arsanel and he also played french first division leage.....then why clubs not interested in him?

Mohamaden sporting themself arn't interested in him. That should give u the answer.
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points

Who the fock told you that?
  • sujoy76sujoy76 0 Points

Who the fock told you that?

<br><br>fock????<br><br>what is it??<br>
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    You know what it is. I read the IFN rules for the first time today.
  • SoccerloverSoccerlover 3434 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    Am taking about ex liberian international and present demp fc player jhony menyongar....i think he can solve all problems in bagan midfeild...:)

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Completely agree.... He is the right man to marshall Bagan midfield. tried and tested in Indian conditions...has the experience of playing for smaller teams in India (Shillong and Sikkim) as also Dempo....so knows the expectation....in this year of budget constraint, he would be great purchase. However, knowing Bagan's penchant for a porous defence and an ageing midfield, I doubt if DD and co. have even given it a thought....</font></div>
This discussion has been closed.