I League Player Transfers News & Rumors 2013-14

Comments

• SoccerloverSoccerlover 3434 Points
    I would rate Manandeep a better striker than Sabeeth.
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    I would rate Manandeep a better striker than Sabeeth.

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Still does not mean that Manandeep would get an adequate amount of time at Mohun Bagan. He may be better than Sabeeth (debatable, when Sabeeth was a regular striker he was quite alright) but I doubt Manandeep would find any more minutes in his preferred position than what Sabeeth got. Sabeeth was literally a winger in most matches for Bagan last season.</font></div>
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    Btw Manandeep is injured and will operation. "Officialy" thats why EB released him as he will be out for 3-4 months.
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    edited June 2013
    Btw Manandeep is injured and will need operation. "Officialy" thats why EB released him as he will be out for 3-4 months.
  • sujoy76sujoy76 0 Points
    Can Ranti join MB?<br>
  • <span style="font-family: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; text-align: justify; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">Joaquim Abranches joins churchill brothers</span>
  • sujoy76sujoy76 0 Points
    If Ranti joins MB,  Odafa will leave MB then<br>
    Joyptan wrote: »
    Btw Manandeep is injured and will need operation. "Officialy" thats why EB released him as he will be out for 3-4 months.

<br><div><br></div><div>Wait... so they released him because he was injured. Not saying that was the wrong reason but surely there must be more than that. Surely the fact that he was just poor was enough to release him.</div>
  • SoccerloverSoccerlover 3434 Points
    TJM started with Manandeep at the beginning of the season, and his performance was decent. However, with the pressure mounting on him to get the I-League after few losses/drawn matches(where Manandeep's inexperience was inevitable), he thought of bringing a new foreigner to partner Chidih would solve the problem. But that was not to be. Barisic was a wrong selection, but somehow TJM had to continue with him as he had brought him. His ego took precedence over prudence ( same as Allan Gow case), and that's when Manadeep's confidence started to dip.He only faltered towards the end of the season, and again a red card offence in a crucial AFC match did him in. A club like EB, I would imagine should have retained him this season, as they are not myopic as MB, I thought.
    It was best for both parties. Personally, for how much I despise them as a club, I felt that Manandeep should have stayed at Air India. Same with Sandesh Gadkari. Both men managed to show that if you play them in their respective positions regularly then they can produce goals but sadly they went off in their separate ways, Sandesh to Salgaocar on a 6-month Goan vacation and Manandeep to a season of hell which saw him relegated in the pecking order not once, but twice.<div><br></div><div>Again this was the best move and hopefully he can move to a club where they are willing to at least give him more chances in his position than East Bengal. </div>
This discussion has been closed.