I League Player Transfers News & Rumors 2013-14

Comments

• samsam 16533 Points
    sujoy76 wrote: »
    sam wrote: »
    <span style="font-family: 'Times New Roman'; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"><b><font size="4">Mohun Bagan Likely To Fall Back On Jose Barreto As The 4th Foreigner </font></b></span><div style="font-size: 10pt; font-weight: normal;"><span style="font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font-size: 13px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"><br></span></div><div style="font-size: 10pt; font-weight: normal;"><span style="font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font-size: 13px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">See more at: http://feverpitch.in/SiteWeb/Newsdesc.aspx?SID=42D17DEE-3672-4F4B-A14A-29AC27E7B846#sthash.nZubRQpw.dpuf</span></div>;

<br><br>good<br><br>baretto is much better than these C-grade players like Edward & others.<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>Edward C grade ?? :O</div>
  • sujoy76sujoy76 0 Points
    <span style="font-family: 'Times New Roman'; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"><b><font size="4">Mohun Bagan Likely To Fall Back On Jose Barreto As The 4th Foreigner </font></b></span><div style="font-size: 10pt; font-weight: normal;"><span style="font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font-size: 13px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"><br></span></div><div style="font-size: 10pt; font-weight: normal;"><span style="font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font-size: 13px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">See more at: http://feverpitch.in/SiteWeb/Newsdesc.aspx?SID=42D17DEE-3672-4F4B-A14A-29AC27E7B846#sthash.nZubRQpw.dpuf</span></div>;

<br><br>good<br><br>baretto is much better than these C-grade players like Edward & others.<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>Edward C grade ?? :O</div>

<br><br>yes, mate, exactly<br><br>we need dedicated player like baretto<br><br><br>
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    edited June 2013
    Exactly, MB needs 37 year old, fit to be a dedicated 'grandfather' player like baretto. not a 'C grade' player Edward Junior Wilson.

Some guys are just lowering the standerd of indian football fans. disgrace!
  • SoccerloverSoccerlover 3434 Points
    I really dont know where from these news are originating.... MB would never go back to Barreto (in the capacity of a player); Karim was never in good terms with Barreto during his first stint in MB ; plus Barreto is past his prime. I think it would be a tossup btwn Wilson and Ranti ; Finance is a problem and apart from the huge pie that MB has to shell out for Wilson, they have to pay a transfer fee also; That way Ranti is far better - tried and tested and obviously Bagan has this flair for "CHOMOK" !
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    I think that is what happened. Bagan are probably talking to Barreto about coming back in an off-field position (excellent news if true) but somehow it got mixed up in the media that he is coming back as a player.<div><br></div><div>However the Emmanuel news I am surprised about. Why would a 22-year old Zambian international who plays as a regular in the Premier League come to India? I understand we managed to get Edinho from an English club but Edinho is nothing compared to Emmanuel.</div>
    I think that is what happened. Bagan are probably talking to Barreto about coming back in an off-field position (excellent news if true) but somehow it got mixed up in the media that he is coming back as a player.<div><br></div><div>However the Emmanuel news I am surprised about. Why would a 22-year old Zambian international who plays as a regular in the Premier League come to India? I understand we managed to get Edinho from an English club but Edinho is nothing compared to Emmanuel.</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>That I believe is a long term plan for MB. Barreto is currently managing Bhowanipore(who incidentally almost qualified for the I - League) - which is almost a second club for MB. So, he is being groomed on the admin part and he would eventually come back to MB in the capacity of Manager etc. </div>
  • sujoy76sujoy76 0 Points
    You mean Baretto as assistant of Karim this yr?<br>
    You mean Baretto as assistant of Karim this yr?<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>No yaar.....not in the next few years atleast..</div>
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    I would Barreto to become a coach here. He is emotional about the game but also seems to know what he wants from his players and how to organize his team when he is on the field.
This discussion has been closed.