I League Player Transfers News & Rumors 2013-14

Comments

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    ashindia wrote: »
    Even Mumbai Tigers are continuing the 1-year deal method?

<br><br>They can't even guarantee a stadium for next season, where are they going to play ?? Pune again ?<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>If it was my choice I would have said to have played in Nagpur. At least that city has a stadium and (as seen from the Nagpur Premier League) a better chance at gaining a good fan following.</div><div><br></div><div>In Mumbai they have nothing. No fans, no stadium, no training facilities, and probably no off-field staff. If they do become a success then we have to thank every bloody god of every religion.</div>
    Joyptan wrote: »
    Now Ishfaq Ahmed says that he has signed for IMG-R’s proposed IPL style tournament

http://www.sportskeeda.com/2013/06/28/ishfaq-ahmed-confirms-he-has-signed-for-img-rs-proposed-ipl-style-tournament/

<br><div><br></div><div>Meh, no one notable lost.</div>
  • ashindiaashindia 9384 Points
    Now Ishfaq Ahmed says that he has signed for IMG-R’s proposed IPL style tournament

http://www.sportskeeda.com/2013/06/28/ishfaq-ahmed-confirms-he-has-signed-for-img-rs-proposed-ipl-style-tournament/

<br><div><br></div><div>Meh, no one notable lost.</div>

<br><br>That's why he signed. <br> :P
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    1347023854-jos-ramirez-barreto-plays-in-a-kolkata-premier-league-match_1429517.jpg

Jose Ramirez Barreto to retire after the end of 2013-14 season and he is staying in Bhowanipur.
    edited June 2013
    mridul.JPG

After East Bengal Players signing Contracts without any mention of salarey ,now Mohun Bagan Assistant Coach Mridul Banerjee does the same.

He signed Blank Contract paper just because of his love for MB.
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points

<br><br>They can't even guarantee a stadium for next season, where are they going to play ?? Pune again ?<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>If it was my choice I would have said to have played in Nagpur. At least that city has a stadium and (as seen from the Nagpur Premier League) a better chance at gaining a good fan following.<br></div><div><br></div><div>In Mumbai they have nothing. No fans, no stadium, no training facilities, and probably no off-field staff. If they do become a success then we have to thank every bloody god of every religion.</div>

<br><br><br>They started with Dodsal FC and Mikael Silvestre. Now they are stuck up
    with new name Mumbai Tigers. cant play in Mumbai and they will look
    fools when they play in other city. empty promises. So called corporate
    clubs were sold to us on idea that they will build stadiums. <br>
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><br><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">They can't even guarantee a stadium for next season, where are they going to play ?? Pune again ?</font><br><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;">If it was my choice I would have said to have played in Nagpur. At least that city has a stadium and (as seen from the Nagpur Premier League) a better chance at gaining a good fan following.<br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;">In Mumbai they have nothing. No fans, no stadium, no training facilities, and probably no off-field staff. If they do become a success then we have to thank every bloody god of every religion.</div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><br><br><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">They started with Dodsal FC and Mikael Silvestre. Now they are stuck up
    with new name Mumbai Tigers. cant play in Mumbai and they will look
    fools when they play in other city. empty promises. So called corporate
    clubs were sold to us on idea that they will build stadiums. </font><br><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;">Pretty much. I hated Dodsal from the day they were announced but of course, you know, stadiums and money and shi*.</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Note: Yes, I have said in the past at one point that I approved of them, however I was probably either drunk or just really, really desperate.</font></div>
    “They (JSW) have great plans for the club and Bangalore as we all know has a very good sports and footballing culture. It would be exciting..let’s see what happens. You might see me here in a month’s time,’’ - Sunil Chhetri

http://www.deccanherald.com/content/341579/chhetri-may-turn-b039lore-club.html
    “They (JSW) have great plans for the club and Bangalore as we all know has a very good sports and footballing culture. It would be exciting..let’s see what happens. You might see me here in a month’s time,’’ - Sunil Chhetri

http://www.deccanherald.com/content/341579/chhetri-may-turn-b039lore-club.html

<br><div><br></div><div>I can see Sunil has watched some HAL home games. :)</div>
  • hadfadkarhadfadkar 1236 Points
    Anthony Barbosa signs for Churchill Brothers.
This discussion has been closed.