I League Player Transfers News & Rumors 2013-14

Comments

• DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
    :O. How come gaffer got it wrong this time or rather PFC in denial mode.<br> :-?
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    Its simple if PFC want to get rid of him they will not make it public untill its official. And surly they wont tell that to a fan.
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
    And some guys here, immediately copy paste info from here onto Facebook and then its all a big bloody mess. PFC must be wondering how this guy is getting info.<br>
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29673 Points
    But he is a good player if its not that bad they can keep him :-h
  • spartasparta Jamshedpur FC2074 Points
    @7negi I guess you have no idea about @gaffertape ; :))
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    goalkeepar wrote: »
    But he is a good player if its not that bad they can keep him :-h

<br><div><br></div><div>He has been pretty bad. From the highlight videos for Pune FC he seems to take way to many shots than he should (Pune show all the shots) and many are from places I wonder why he is shooting in the first place.</div><div><br></div><div>He has been lucky so far but far from a revelation.</div>
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    he is pretty bad...<div>the worst thing about his presence is that team becomes one-dimensional when he is around with all attacks aimed to reach him and as we know he is hardly any good in finishing....</div><div><br></div><div>in the match against bagan, pfc won because of the substitution of him which meant all players were trying to pass more fluently and looking for other options available...and thus looked threatening and could win the match(playing against 10 men also could be a reason)</div><div><br></div><div>simply from that one match i can say he wont suit the tactics of the pfc coach...</div><div>they want a forward who is fast is movement and have better ball control</div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>i would say haokip was better than fabiani on that particular day</div>
  • Pune FC must find suitable player as they are also playing in AFC cup ( might be Asian Champions League ) ........<div>player with high repo and experience might help but most important player who can play as team wants and encourage youngster to play better ......... </div>
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    They can Edinho Junior in Loan till December and then sign good player as right now only free agents are available..
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29673 Points
    Same top quality free agents are available u only need money
This discussion has been closed.