I League Player Transfers News & Rumors 2013-14

Comments

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    7negi wrote: »
    They can Edinho Junior in Loan till December and then sign good player as right now only free agents are available..

<br><div><br></div><div>Junior is not good enough for an I-League side looking to win the I-League and play in Asia. The man was just in the 6th division of England.</div>
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Mohd Sporting to break the "rule" that I league clubs wouldn't sign img-r player's.
    Rumors of an approach for Nabi and others.

Now that 1 club has done it, Mohun Bagan have approached 3 Pailan boys & want them to fly to Kolkata today to sign.

Pailan manager making kicks backs off these loan deals , as most of the Pailan boya want to join other club's if allowed & not Bagan or Mohd
    Just out of curiosity... how does this work with Pailan? The club is disbanded. How are these players still contracted to Pailan? Does there contract mean they sign for Pailan Group or Pailan Arrows the football club?
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    They are contracted with AIFF.
    Joyptan wrote: »
    They are contracted with AIFF.

<br><div><br></div><div>That makes sense.</div>
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Mohd Sporting have made offers for :</font><div><ol><li><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Syed Rahim Nabi</font></li><li><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Ishfaq Ahmed</font></li><li><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Mehraj Wadoo</font></li><li><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Louis Barretto</font></li><li><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"> ?</font></li></ol></div>
  • gaffertape wrote: »
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Mohd Sporting have made offers for :</font><div><ol><li><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Syed Rahim Nabi</font></li><li><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Ishfaq Ahmed</font></li><li><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Mehraj Wadoo</font></li><li><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Louis Barretto</font></li><li><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"> ?</font></li></ol></div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Mheraj had a contract</div>
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    Stupid question but how does  it work? IMG players like Nabi are free agents or are they in contract with IMG? Will IMG loan them to Mohd. Sporting?<br>
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    IMG has opened or would open a shady club in Mumbai and the players would be not free agents anymore
    all IMG-R players ( & Pailan boys ) are being offered as loans to I-League clubs until January 2014, and with the clause that they must be released for IMG_R league
This discussion has been closed.