I League Player Transfers News & Rumors 2013-14

Comments

• goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29289 Points
    Why can't MMB can offer the brazilian top goal scorer in ACL he plays in chinese super league club as per reports gets 100000$ us yearly if they can pay odafa 2 crows which I think is equal to what the brazilian gets

If Muriqui is earning only $100,000 USD a year then he must be the biggest fucking idiot in the world. Even weak MLS players make $125,000 USD yearly.

I think you got the salary numbers way off. Also, money does not mean everything to every footballer.
    so what is the salary of muriqui?

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Why can't MMB can offer the brazilian top goal scorer in ACL he plays in chinese super league club as per reports gets 100000$ us yearly if they can pay odafa 2 crows which I think is equal to what the brazilian gets

If Muriqui is earning only $100,000 USD a year then he must be the biggest fucking idiot in the world. Even weak MLS players make $125,000 USD yearly.

I think you got the salary numbers way off. Also, money does not mean everything to every footballer.
    so what is the salary of muriqui?

Lets just put it like this... his teammate Dario Conca makes more than Lionel Messi (salary wise only).
    I got it he gets 5 crore a year
    I got it he gets 5 crore a year
    From where? If that was true then he would never have left Brazil for China. He was doing well in Brazil and they pay well. 5 crore is just below the max non-marquee salary of MLS players... Muriqui is way, way, way better than that.

Also, common sense says that 5 crore is bullshit.
    edited November 2013
    http://wildeastfootball.net/2012/06/csl-releases-some-revenue-and-salary-statistics/

According to this, in 2012 the average salary for foreigners in the CSL was $1,000,000 USD.
    I think they have a salary cap of 2.48 million us
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
    So its not gonna be a syrian and neither a jordanian striker for Churchill brothers. Its most probably gonna be a egyptian striker as per news.
  • munna219777munna219777 28514 Points
    You got one zero less. Add one zero that makes it one million- 1000000 USD. That is 6 crore rupees.
  • So its not gonna be a syrian and neither a jordanian striker for Churchill brothers. Its most probably gonna be a egyptian striker as per news.
    Any names as yet?
This discussion has been closed.