I League Player Transfers News & Rumors 2013-14

Comments

• dont bother about attendance

they would get a lesson if relegated
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    it will only further deteriate the i-league image..but i think they shud be scared by relegation...i want them to get in relg. zone and then escape out of it...REASON:MB one of the top club on history point of view and financially..After Pfc i think eb and MB are the next indian club who can fulfill AFC licence criteria..
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Bengaluru FC?

Anyway Chizoba is not that bad. He did well at Lajong.
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Chizoba scored 3 goals at Lajong all season in the I-league. ..not bad at that Club...but won't be enough at Mohun Bagan. Lazy player with limited ability and no phyaical presence
  • y all are against bagan.what eastbengal done this season.all clubs are same strength they win and lose each other...what chidi,ranti,beto,sueka,tolgay,done this year.all are shit.odafa done better agnst rangdajd but spiderman prevent him scoring
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Adil Khan linked with Bengaluru FC according to Football in bangalore fb page
  • RonnyRonny 10472 Points
    Adil Khan is a player with potential..he needs more playing time
  • Adil Khan is a player with potential..he needs more playing time
    Most of the time he is injured! Only silver lining for Bagan this year is that they have had a good pre season camp - hence the team is injury free(except Odafa who did not); Adil , despite attending the pre season camp , is far too injury prone.
  • y all are against bagan.what eastbengal done this season.all clubs are same strength they win and lose each other...what chidi,ranti,beto,sueka,tolgay,done this year.all are shit.odafa done better agnst rangdajd but spiderman prevent him scoring
    I agree why are people against MB. If it is because of lack of professionalism, there are other clubs who are one step ahead be it United SC, Mohammedan etc. We should really appreciate the fact that MB for whatever reason has given opportunity to so many young Indian talent. Be it the defense or forwards, Karim has fielded so many youngsters. Same goes for Dempo as well. Like it or hate it Papas has given opportunity.
    I really dont buy that argument that these are not developmental clubs thus the club should give field good players and not just field youngsters. But the bottom line remains that by hook or by crook, these guys need playing time. And for whatever reason this is happening this season. So we should stop criticising and see the positive.

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    @ilsgautam people criticising MB not because they are against them but people expect them (MB & EB) to lead the way for other clubs to follow in Indian football but they are not doing that.
This discussion has been closed.