I League Player Transfers News & Rumors 2013-14

Comments

• sujoy76sujoy76 0 Points
    Subhas uncle does not have afc license<br>
  • SoccerloverSoccerlover 3434 Points
    sujoy76 wrote: »
    Subhas uncle does not have afc license<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>He will be a fatherly figure to the club! </div> =)) <div><br></div><div>But on a serious note though, dont think Churchill wud let go Subhash.....He hasn't done anything wrong... also if Churchill wins the I League this year, i think Alemao wud be the most surprised ; dont think he expected to win it this time - there wasn't any "chomok" which he also likes to give like his fav MB counterparts, but its Subhash who was instrumental in getting the right players signed. So Subhash would stay back. Also Subhash has said there are better opportunities and facilities in Goa(and rightly so) than in Kolkata - not to mention about the ever interfering officials in Kolkata, which he certainly dislikes.</div>
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Churchill Alemao just shouting down orders from stand to remove Steven Dias and put Belal Arizou in...... =)) <div><br></div><div>Lets face it Alemao is the coach , TD , GM etc. if they win the league , its all HIM</div>
    gaffertape wrote: »
    Churchill Alemao just shouting down orders from stand to remove Steven Dias and put Belal Arizou in...... =)) <div><br></div><div>Lets face it Alemao is the coach , TD , GM etc. if they win the league , its all HIM</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Still better! Imagine Debasish has also been trying to this since ages - but in vain! </div> =))
  • So instead of bullshit, is there any actual rumors coming out?

<br><div><br></div><div>No and hence all the bullshit!  BTW are u in India currently or otherwise! ? </div>

<br><div><br></div><div>I am in space.</div>
    So instead of bullshit, is there any actual rumors coming out?

<br><div><br></div><div>No and hence all the bullshit!  BTW are u in India currently or otherwise! ? </div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Long live Indian football!!!! U have someone who tries to keep himself updated about Indian Football while in space...!!!!!  Poor MLS....feels sorry!</div> :D
  • Arsenalkid700Arsenalkid700 7 Points
    edited April 2013

<br><div><br></div><div>Long live Indian football!!!! U have someone who tries to keep himself updated about Indian Football while in space...!!!!!  Poor MLS....feels sorry!</div> :D

<br><div><br></div><div>Piss off.</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Piss off.</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Have u! ????? If not....do so from space!!!1</div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    edited April 2013
    <div><br></div><div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Wow... a grand total of 1 goal in 15 appearances this season (out of the 24 total games Mohun Bagan have played this season). This does not scream "pretty decent". This indicates how Sabeeth has suffered from not playing on a more regular basis like he was at Pailan Arrows in a position that suited him. </font></div>
    <div><br></div><div>I judge players by their performance and not by number of goals. Karim and MB are happy with Sabeeth's performance and giving him regular chances. That is good enough for me. Sorry that my understanding of performance is not limited to the number which only gives how many the players was the last man to touch before the ball entered the net</div></div>
  • ashindiaashindia 9368 Points
    <b><span class="fbPhotosPhotoCaption" tabindex="0" data-ft="{"type":45}" id="fbPhotoSnowliftCaption"><span class="hasCaption">Mohun Bagan trying to rope in famous Brazilian coach Falopa.</span></span></b><i><b><span class="fbPhotosPhotoCaption" tabindex="0" data-ft="{"type":45}" id="fbPhotoSnowliftCaption"><span class="hasCaption"><br><br></span></span></b><span class="fbPhotosPhotoCaption" tabindex="0" data-ft="{"type":45}" id="fbPhotoSnowliftCaption"><span class="hasCaption">From FB </span></span><b><span class="fbPhotosPhotoCaption" tabindex="0" data-ft="{"type":45}" id="fbPhotoSnowliftCaption"><span class="hasCaption">  <br></span></span></b></i>
This discussion has been closed.