I League Player Transfers News & Rumors 2013-14

Comments

• namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    <p>Lets discuss about the most underutilised but decent player of Ileague this year- To me Abranches and Cavin Lobo</p>

<br><div><br></div><div>Abranches I think was given ample chance at the start of the season. If I remember correctly, he used to be replaced by Koko in the final 10 minutes in many of the matches. Clearly, he could not do much. Nor his performance in NT is very encouraging. I would like to see more of Cavin Lobo though. Unfortunately he is in a team where making your way as an Indian FW is very very tough also with that kind of hieght or lack of it</div>
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
    <P>Penn to Dempo as far as reports (discussion going on since last year) Colaco wants him.</P>
    <P>As far as Nabi,there was a talk about making himthe captain and now MB has reneged on this.</P>
    <P>Caveat- All are rumors.</P>

colaco is not going to be at Dempo next season. Thats the only confirmed transfer upto now. So no point in him wanting Penn.
    <p style="font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.6em; font-family: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; margin: 8px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; text-align: justify; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"><span style="font-size: small; font-family: 'Arial Black'; line-height: 1.6em;">This year they should look for either a central defender/or an attacking midfielder from Middle East/</span><span style="font-size: small; font-family: 'Arial Black'; line-height: 20.796875px;"><font color="#ff0000">Afghanistan</font> or at least scout someone from the AFC teams they are playing, rather than using these as vacation tours.  I hope Nabi comes. </span></p>

<br><div><br></div><div>Why Afghanistan? What makes us believe that it is worth wasting one Asian slot on an Afghani? Amiri was one exceptional player but we have already seen what shit Belal Arezou is. I would rather see them get someone from Japan to complement the speed of Sanju Pradhan</div>
  • <P>Sanju is Theo Walcott of EB..Promise much deliver little!</P>
    <p>Sanju is Theo Walcott of EB..Promise much deliver little!</p>

<br><div><br></div><div>I agree with that. The guy could have done so much better. Mohun Bagan has offered him a big amount and Sanju is considering that option it seems.</div>
  • sujoy76sujoy76 0 Points
    <div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div><span style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: small;">This
    is becoming repetitive. You have to understand that at this point of
    time, nothing is confirmed. Unless the tranfer seasons open and players
    sign the dotted line, nothing is confirmed. So its a given that whatever
    is being discussed is a trend as of now.<br><br>are you frustrated guy?<br><br>why  r u so serious?<br></span></div>
  • shakkeerKM wrote: »

April fools was 18 days ago.
  • <P>Sanju is Theo Walcott of EB..Promise much deliver little!</P>

Sanju is more productive than Walcott.
  • harry191harry191 89 Points
    Sorry guys...long time since i have chatted with you all .<br>i was on a break..<br><br>anyways the best possible option for any indian clubs as per my understanding is to have foeigners in your squad only if they add something to your suqad.<br><br>just bulldozing past tiny indian defenders isnt a skill.<br><br>foreigners when we see them should give an "wow" reaction not an awww reaction.<br><br><br><br><br>
This discussion has been closed.