I League Player Transfers News & Rumors 2013-14

Comments

• RonnyRonny 10488 Points
    To be honest Ralte shud make the move...he will get to play in a differnet league against good teams and can then make a move to even bigger club in a season or 2<br>
  • footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
    again a same ques.
    what about Bas van den Brink? he was about to join cb , but the move could not happen due to his injury. any news about his chance in i league nxt season?
    Exactly. Ralte should move in the coming season if he gets a solid offer. From 2015 onwards there will be Asean league. That will be a good tournament to take part. May be he will represent some team in that league. And he is only 20 now, may be some good thai team, or chinese, jap , euro team scout him. Bt it will be loss of Eb :(
  • Arsenalkid700Arsenalkid700 7 Points
    edited May 2013
    footydip wrote: »
    Exactly. Ralte should move in the coming season if he gets a solid offer. From 2015 onwards there will be Asean league. That will be a good tournament to take part. May be he will represent some team in that league. And he is only 20 now, may be some good thai team, or chinese, jap , euro team scout him. Bt it will be loss of Eb :(

<br><div><br></div><div>Please do not over rate Lalrindika and do not overrate the Thai League. Again, I stick to my point that the league is the Asian Scottish Premier League with only 2 real great clubs. The rest are still behind with the exception of a few.</div><div><br></div><div>Also despite Lalrindika's greatness when he plays he is still only 20 and immature. He still needs to grow and he is doing that at East Bengal. No Japanese or Chinese side will take him. That is overrating at its best.</div><div><br></div><div>As for the Malaysian league (country he was linked with at the beginning of this discussion)... give me a break. What is this? Is every league in the world a better option than I-League?</div>
  • footydip wrote: »
    again a same ques.
    what about Bas van den Brink? he was about to join cb , but the move could not happen due to his injury. any news about his chance in i league nxt season?

<br><div><br></div><div>He tried fucking Churchill Brothers up only so he can have a vacation while he waits for the next A-League season. I expect him to go back there for the next season in A-League.</div>
    Na i'm not over rating him. I'm just saying new league new experience will develope him. Obviously he should play regularly. Also if asean league starts it'll have followers more than i league. Also aff countries developing rapidly (eg thai league and nt). They have good foreign players. Overall dika will be able to develope himself as a player. And if he some how manage to get into muangthong or burium that would be great, as he may be the 1st indian in the acl mains (leaving dempo).
    footydip wrote: »
    again a same ques.

<br><div><br></div><div>He tried fucking Churchill Brothers up only so he can have a vacation while he waits for the next A-League season. I expect him to go back there for the next season in A-League.</div>
    humm. .agreed. They just come for a season to make sm quick money. Say for hernandez , bilal, akram, edinho all came under a short contract. We need some real signings like angel berlanga.
  • footydip wrote: »
    Na i'm not over rating him. I'm just saying new league new experience will develope him. Obviously he should play regularly. Also if asean league starts it'll have followers more than i league. Also aff countries developing rapidly (eg thai league and nt). They have good foreign players. Overall dika will be able to develope himself as a player. And if he some how manage to get into muangthong or burium that would be great, as he may be the 1st indian in the acl mains (leaving dempo).

<br><div><br></div><div>Muangthong and Burium will never take him. These teams can afford a striker from the Spanish 2nd Division so why would some winger from the I-League interest them.</div><div><br></div><div>The ASEAN League is still in the pre-planning stages at best and won't begin till maybe 2015 or 2016. That is 2-3 years away. 2-3 seasons away. Why does he need to leave now? He is playing for one of the top teams in India and right now could have a chance to go deep in the AFC Cup. It would not make sense to leave.</div>
  • shakkeerKMshakkeerKM 1324 Points
    Katsumi yusa has signed a year deal with mb
    edited May 2013
    Ashlesh wrote: »
    Armando Colaco Might move to Churchill Brothers 
    2-3 days ago he was linked with jindals. For obvious reason his demand is high. By the way what about subhash bhoumick? Is he returning to kolkata or corporate bound?
This discussion has been closed.